Reviews for My Haven
Edward's spouse chapter 3 . 1/28/2011
excellent story. cannot wait for more.
TheyCallMeLittleLu chapter 3 . 6/1/2010
Hey! I just stumbled upon the story and wondered why you haven't updated since June last year? Because it is a really good story, and I'd just looove to read more :)

So please, post more?

Actually I think the story is more than good, it's great! Awesome! :D I like your storyline, it's real interresting :)
madiakam chapter 3 . 5/28/2010
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE

it ples wrte more ples ples ples
DoggyPaddle chapter 3 . 1/26/2010
fantastic story. i like the human immortal type idea they make for great reading.
Vampire Wings chapter 3 . 12/16/2009
I love this story it is so awsome. Update soon.

TYPE ON!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!
Slave to my Pen chapter 3 . 12/6/2009
This story has a lot of potential, please update
CynicalDreamerC chapter 3 . 10/25/2009
nice story. )
Jazz Left chapter 3 . 8/9/2009
OMG! This is seriously so awesome! and interesting! I wanna know what happens! I wanna know! *tantrum* What are they going to do? Are they going to try and stop her? Kidnap her! Tell me! Haha, she caught Alice by surprise!

Jazz Left chapter 2 . 8/9/2009
Ah, so she does have a talent. Intresting. What else can she do? Can she take over animals too? Hahaha Alice is being missled by her usually usefull visions. Edward stalking? Well, that isn't anything new *cough* Twilight *cough cough*. :D haha

Now to chapter thre!

Jazz Left chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Nice! I like this idea! It's new(Well, I haven't heard of it before) and it's fun! and Interesting. Does she have a special talent? And why did the Atlantians give up their city?

On to the next chapter!

TeaNotCoffeePlease chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
i love it so far keep on trucken girl ()()

(_)
elisabeth2me chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
looks like a promising story, i like it.

hope you'll update soon, i can't wait :p
carlisle23 chapter 3 . 6/25/2009
yay! i loved it! pleaz update soon!
LadyDV011 chapter 3 . 6/23/2009
update soon and keepme posted
Brittany1224 chapter 3 . 6/23/2009
please update soon! this is an intriguing concept... atlanticans... ive never read anything like it in my life! very original!

~Brittany aka, i-bit-a-pillow-or-two