Reviews for Memories
efera1991 chapter 12 . 2/15/2014
aaaaaaaaaaaaaargggggh mwhere's he neextttt chaaapteeeerrr?
*take the sickle out...
Kensy Echo chapter 12 . 6/12/2012
God! Your story is really great! Each time I play RF 1, it reminds me of your story. I become more often visiting Lucas because of this story.

I don't know how you manage to make a story based on the game plot itself without waste time to make it very detailed, simple way but you connect one part to another and make it really 'Wow!'

I love how you describe the fight!

Please continue and update soon!
Len's Otaku chapter 12 . 10/8/2011
OMG!

*faints*

This is so good, I love Rune Factory, and it's rare that I read such a well written, suspensful one!Well, there are some others, but no one that actully writes good really updates. I mean, I understand that good writers need time to think, but even once every month is good. PLZ update, I'll give you virtule cake! *puppy dog eyes LuMiLoS holding cake*
AndSoForeverAfter chapter 12 . 12/31/2010
This is actually pretty good. I did notice a few mistakes, mainly grammar related problems, but most of them were already pointed out by other readers.

Anyway, I hope you plan on continuing.
LiteracyLover chapter 11 . 3/15/2010
I can't wait~!
Yipstar chapter 11 . 3/15/2010
Its getting more interesting, with Lucas becoming more suspicious, I wonder what's going to happen. Keep on writing, and sorry this was such a short review. The story's going great. w
LiteracyLover chapter 10 . 2/5/2010
Wow! Lots of action! Cool!

Yay! Camus and Melody finally, you two confessed! Yay!
BirdyTheUnmighty chapter 10 . 1/23/2010
You probably don't want to drop the F bomb in a K fic. just saying.

other than that...hurray for Mel/Cam. :3
Yipstar chapter 10 . 1/22/2010
wow, lots of questions have come up. The guy preventing Raguna from going into the cave is an obvious one. Lucas though, I didnt expect, maybe there is more to him than meets the eye.

Melody and Camus finally got together, but that does raise the question who Raguna is going to end up with. One of the girls is now taken.

keep up the good work, and try to update faster, if you can
BirdyTheUnmighty chapter 9 . 1/6/2010
...DUN DUN DUN. -cliffhanger-

I'm reviewing so you update faster. :D But I'm glad you updated! Most of the story is somewhat predictable, since I played the first Rune Factory, so I'm definitely interested in Raguna's past. Pink hair...Lynette?

erm. I'm done rambling.
LiteracyLover chapter 8 . 1/5/2010
lololol!

Oh my god, Tabitha and Bianca scene was so cute!

To hell with Chimeras, Lara is the one who I should be afraid of.

Just one little thing, could you put double quotes when somebody says something? And capital letters, you miss a few. Sorry for finding soo many mistakes.
XAnonymous chapter 9 . 1/3/2010
This is an interesting story in that it is Raguna/Harem. Well, I wonder how the ending is going to end up, so please keep updating. Raguna is acting somewhat Gary-Sueish, but I suppose that in the game since you can max out all of his stats in every field, it is understandable.
Yipstar chapter 9 . 12/26/2009
hiya

eh, the chapter was pretty short, how come?

this chapter seems like a normal everyday kinda thing, you know, water plants, buy stuff like seeds, feed animal, and then go to a cave, or at least try too in this case.

Didnt cecilia get rescued by raguna or something? im not sure because i only played the second rune factory, and cecilia said (in rune factory 2) that she got rescued by raguna in a dungeon.
BirdyTheUnmighty chapter 8 . 12/21/2009
haha I love the interactions between the characters; the troublesome four guys especially.
Yipstar chapter 8 . 11/30/2009
heh nice chapter. I always liked RagunaXHarem. Anyways keep up the good work and update soon i fyou can,