Reviews for Chuck vs the Shuffle
bohoxlove chapter 1 . 4/21/2009

i like the last one, made me gigle!

you have great taste in music.

awesome job!
truthseekr chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Your shuffle cracked me up. Only an ipod would go from Switchfoot to Shinedown to Rise Against to Queen to Switchfoot to Theory of A Deadman to Third Day and then some.

It reminded me of a moment not to long ago when I hit shuffle on my phone and Ginny Owens followed Rob Zombie. LOL!

I really dug the "Audience of One" friendship piece and the "Under Pressure" pilot piece. The "Brick House" Jeffster bit was funny. But the best by far were the MorgAnna songs.
jagged1 chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Some of these really stood out!

- Brick House - that made me chuckle

- The Feelings “you’re hot when you talk about the Constitution.” lol!

- “Everybody Get Dangerous”, Casey is such a bad influence ; )

Nice job.
alyss19 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Great job! I always love reading your stories, I just got around to registering and reviewing lately though. Please write more soon! And thanks!
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
I really appreciate you bringing in the second tier characters into this. It's nice that it wasn't a total Charah-fest, even though I do enjoy that.
lucky713 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
GReat collection of stories.
Wepdiggy chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
I loved each and every one of these. I won't bore you with too many details, but here were some highlights to me:

“Audience of One”, Rise Against – Morgan POV...very interesting and could be the start of a complete fic. Would really love to know where Chuck and Sarah are. And does Ellie know about it?

“Bohemian Rhapsody”, Queen – Chuck POV...with the title of 2.20 I think we may get to see this situation play out soon

“End of the Summer”, Theory of a Deadman – Ellie POV...hilarious that Ellie thinks of Sarah as Chuck's one link to normalcy, when Sarah thinks of Chuck as her's

“New Year’s Day”, U2 – Devon POV...go Chuck, Awesome!

“Bawitdaba”, Kid Rock – Anna POV...again, I ask, why hasn't anyone written any Sarah/Anna fiction? Why?

“Everybody Get Dangerous”, Weezer – Chuck/Sarah POV...poor Tim, having to listen to his folks go at it. One question, does Tim Bartowski where Timberlands (Tims) all the time?

“Wake Up”, Rage Against the Machine – Sarah/Casey POV...This might have been my favorite. I so agree that Sarah is 110% GOP. And that she voted for W in '04...too funny. And Chuck at a war protest...there was no part of this drabble that I didn't love.

That's all for now. Like I said, loved them all, but wanted to comment on those in particular.
SamanthaLisaWalkerfan101 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
You went from Christian artists to Queen, JMG. So great, but (Not that I'm complaining.) why are you writing instead of WATCHING and/or WAITING to watch the episode?

Great job! I liked it!

I also like exclamation points!