Reviews for VIRUS
MissDramatic chapter 10 . 7/18/2010
Loved this story. Kinda Resident Evil done Sunnydale style which was just totally awesome. Gotta say that the initiative zombie virus mob definitely makes for a way cooler Big Bad than Adam. And a definite plus for Riley getting eaten. I thought the spuffy was done very well and realistically.

Great job. Thanks so much!
shadowcat802 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
This was so good read it twice.I liked the ending it left u cool
lil-sushi-girl chapter 10 . 2/7/2010
ahh cliffhanger! lol! i luved reading this story, great work!
scottishfae chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Congratulations! You've been rec'd!

The Reader's Have Chosen is a new fanfiction recommendation community dedicated to finding the best of the best in fandoms across the boards, and sharing them with other authors and avid readers. Your story, VIRUS, has been rec'd and is now being voted on in the Monthly Poll (Buffy). Fellow fandom-aficionados will vote for their favorites of all the recommendations, and the stories with the most votes will be posted on the front page.

You can find our website at (without spaces): thereadershavechosen . eternflame . com

You can find the Buffy Monthly Poll at (without spaces): thereadershavechosen . eternflame forum / index . php ? topic 995.0

Thank you for sharing your work with us!
Doni chapter 10 . 4/12/2009
Nice story! Will you write a sequel?
Flames to Dust chapter 10 . 4/9/2009
And this is The End ... a shame that was finishing but...

It has been a Great History. Buffy, Spike and the others in their way and Riley being devoured by a dead men's heap! Perfect!

I expect to see a new history of yours prompt hereabouts. You are very good.

Good Luck and Congratulations!

Nos leemos.
TheSwannsSparrow chapter 10 . 4/8/2009
I usually don't review much. Just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed this. Keep up the good work.
RaspBerryHats chapter 10 . 4/8/2009
Nice job! I'm glad you stuck to the characters, especially with Spike. I like how you played out Spike/Buffy. It's early enough in the season where Spike is wondering about the Slayer and vice versa; they aren't going to be grabbing all over each other but just testing waters. Very nice.

Oh and so Ben is gonna bring Dawn of the Dead 2?
PurpleIvy chapter 10 . 4/8/2009
I like the ending. Good story, would've loved a more Spuffilicious ending of course but good one. :)
Cherryll chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
like it
Cherryll chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
like it I have read this story all of it som I just wait on the last chapter
Cherryll chapter 4 . 4/8/2009
good story
Cherryll chapter 5 . 4/8/2009
this Zombie thing I think I will try to come away so soon I heard it if it was me there was in a town with Zombies
Cherryll chapter 6 . 4/8/2009
good there did not happen anything to Tara
Cherryll chapter 7 . 4/8/2009
I think this story is scary with all the Zombies