Reviews for The True One
Really good story and loved how u went forward in time... You should do a story on the kids?
Me chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
This is honestly the best fanfiction I have ever read out of Edward/Bella or Jasper/Bella or Emmett/Bella it's the most amazing story I cried so hard at parts, I laughed, I was sad, and angry too. My heart was broken in two then finally repaired in the last chapter. Thank you for writing this amazing story
Twihead chapter 12 . 4/21/2013
Freaking awesome Brilliant passion able romantic imaginative soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Sick wicked

Sincerely yours
Twihead
Anther type-o sorry
But it is alsome love it

Yours sincerely
A writer like you
but a twelve year old to thirteen next year and will follow your story tell the End
Thanks again:)
Sorry type-o Wednesday, April 17, 2013 in Australia but
Perfectly Brilliant wonderful
Love it I've read the twilight saga eight times already read almost every book in the house except on my iPod I was sooooooooooooooo bored THANK YOU Pleasesssssssssssssssss
sssssssssssssssssssssssss keep writing The True One! & thank you I may have just started reading the true on to day

(Wednesday, April 17, 2013)
twilight forever chapter 12 . 3/30/2013
ALL THAT WAS SO CUTE THAT SHOULD BE A MOVIE WITH A PART 2 OMG I AM STILL CRYING I NEED TO SAVE THIS AWESOME STORY THAT I REALLY LOVE I LOVE ALL YOUR STORYS THEY ARE SO INTREASTED LOVE YOU HUGS AND KISSES TO ALL MY BAD BITCHES EVEN KAYLA WHO WROTE THIS STORY AND YES I AM A GIRL II AM NOT GAY I AM 12 WAZ UP‹3‹3‹3‹3‹3‹3‹3‹3‹3‹3‹3‹3‹3‹3‹3‹3:D:D:D:D::D:D:D))))
Cassie Faye chapter 12 . 10/31/2012
DAMN IT! you got it all, sweetie. You made me laugh, giggle, sad, shed some tears, angry...EVERYTHING. You did a very a good job. *thumbs up* :'))
Kimi Lowe chapter 12 . 1/21/2012
I love the story. It was wonderful.
AussieGirl16 chapter 12 . 12/31/2011
LOVE IT! BEST EMMETT AND BELLA STORY! :)
i'm in the looney bin chapter 12 . 6/2/2011
i love it

i laughed and cried - fab! :) x
carly chapter 12 . 5/23/2011
i loved this story
Ally.and.Me chapter 12 . 12/12/2010
wow that wss an amazing story when they broke up and the three years later made me want to cry the happy ending made my laugh it was so cute you are a great writer
criticalreader chapter 5 . 10/29/2010
Wow, I just found your story and started reading, because I'm a great B/Em fan.

I am shocked to see how you work wih really really heavy circumstances. I mean, Bella just takes an overdose of antidepressiva, just like that and then you wright in an AN that you were just boring, okaaay.

And yeah, because every normal college boy got those pill just like that in the bathroom, right. And I hope you know, that no doctor would send Bella home after such a thing, just because she really, really honestly says: 'sorry, was stupid, now I know better.'

And the same day she got home from her suicidal-accident, she kisses Emmett and realizes she's in love with him? I don'T knoe if you get the irony of your own plotline here.. but whatever.

Please don't take my review the wrong way. I think it's great to wright fanfictions (I do it, too. Just on a german webside) and if someone got talent to wright he really should do that, and you got a talent, BUT shouldn't you be more careful about WHAT you wright? Because in this ff you play some things down, which are great Problems for a lot of people around the world.

Nice evening