Reviews for The Raven Mage
AvadaK3 chapter 40 . 2/21/2012
I am in tears. I just have to say that you are a very good writer and you should be proud of your work
Stella Limegood chapter 40 . 1/2/2012
Hi there, so I just finished reading your story on here. And I favorited it, because simply, it was quite good. I was surprised actually, I went into this story completely blind. So I'm happy to say I enjoyed it very much! Good job! The raven mage, a story I won't forget.
CrazyMedusa99 chapter 40 . 5/2/2011
I love it! Its honestly really good.

Did you write the poem yourself?

Medusa x
Holywater.Sunlight chapter 40 . 3/24/2010
You did a fantastic job with this story! I can't imagine the amount of planning it took either- so deeply woven! Your characters were flawless. Great job!
Jjvalour chapter 40 . 7/14/2009
A very well done story! I hope to see more in the future.

I'm surprised there so few reviews :S

I wonder, how many of the poems in this story are yours?
Silver88Dragon chapter 40 . 6/24/2009
great story

me
the black leopard chapter 40 . 6/22/2009
This is beautifully written, and absolutely a pleasure to read. You have created believable, lovable characters, who often tend to take on a life of their own. The choice to use very few of the original characters worked out wonderfully, and allowed the plot line to focus on the important ones, and not just get wrapped up in the the details. While this is primarily a love story, it incorporates so many other elements of every major genre that anyone could enjoy this story. Marvelous job!
AncientMinerva chapter 40 . 4/12/2009
Damn fine story. You had me gripped from the first! Wonderful writing, great characters...simply superb! Thank you so very much for the entertainment and enjoyment.
attyfan chapter 40 . 4/8/2009
I had hoped that Snape would live to play "grandfather" to Raven and Edwin's children. Beautiful!
attyfan chapter 26 . 4/5/2009
I hope they find the journals soon. Thank you for posting this story here - please post more soon.
TheQuiveringQuill chapter 7 . 4/5/2009
So many questions. One was partially answered last chapter in that Sirius wanted to take Raven with him when he escaped. I had wondered how he could have left a child alone in that place and now we learn that she was too afraid to leave. Now, still have to figure out who the baby girl and woman was at the beginning of the story... was that her and her mother escaping somebody/something?
attyfan chapter 16 . 4/5/2009
I hope she manages to survive this!
attyfan chapter 11 . 3/31/2009
Please continue with this; it is very good.
ANiteOwl chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Well I see you've decided to re-post The Raven Mage on . Oh, I remember when I first found this story a few years ago. I'm sure glad I did. :)

~Rock Royalty
attyfan chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
This is quite original. I am really looking forward to the rest.