Reviews for Feel Good Drag
bsloths chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Oh man, so good! Loved Jenny stumbling across them and the general hotness of all of it!
TieDyeJackson chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
A very delightful piece
gt-gizinha chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Demais!
MajoringinFandoms chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Adorable! They're so cute here, especially Blair.
onceaPrincess chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Great story! Love it!
Lily chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I loved it so much :) Omg it was wonderful :) it was everything Dair fic should be and more :) thanks so much for writing it :)
Tibby Rose chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Fantastic!
LillyBear88 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
awww! Its so cute!
PB4ever chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
*sigh*

that's how I imagine them. thanks a lot for this fic.

sexy and so sweet.!
addisonkarev chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Just perfect ! :D

Love Dan&Blair !
Evil's Sidekick chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Yay! i love this, and i always thought that Dair was the best possible pairing in GG. More, please. Pwetty pwease?
slimkay chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Awesome DB fic. I wish it was more than a oneshot, but still awesome fic. Definitely, while quantity is lacking (overall), quality is not.

The makeout scene was hot and steamy, and felt so real and in-character for both of them.

Everything feels right in this fic. I congratulate you for it, and I hope you are going to write a lot more fics like that, cause I know you can do it!
maggie chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
i absolutely loved it!

i love the blair/dan pairing and you definitely did a good job with that!

awesome work!
chechinou chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
love DB good job!
Chris Hansen With Dateline NBC chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
wow, this is amazing, I can totally see Dan and Blair one day, somehow giving in to that hot sexual tension that's always between them, and then one of them realizing that they've always had a connection, a sort of connection no other two character's on this show have, and I love the way they come to an understanding at the end of this, Dan and Blair always seem to come to some sort of understanding with eachother everytime.