Reviews for Ginger
Moonphase chapter 15 . 9/8/2013
The last few chaps were good. You could put this story as complete here really; granted the second storyline of the Scarlet Lady isn't finished, but everyone's here for the slash anyway, and that's all wrapped up by this point. Good story.
Moonphase chapter 10 . 9/8/2013
this chapter was really hard to understand, it was only by reading the reviews that I got it.
Memoirs of a Lunatic chapter 15 . 5/20/2012
I'm guessing this isn't going to ever get updated again, is it? Never mind, I LOVE IT ANYWAY.
Madame Masquerade 64 chapter 15 . 2/17/2012
Loved it. Absolutely fantastic
An-Lupin-Malfoy chapter 15 . 1/12/2012
My god! so wonderful

I Love it

i mean how you work with Ror/walter it's kept me wanting more OxO
cranberrieraven chapter 15 . 12/29/2011
You are just beyond amazing. Thank you so much for writing this, please never ever stop. (Walter is so adorable! *dies squeeing*)
12ofHearts chapter 5 . 9/28/2011
He can't take a shower for fear of flouride, but socks are stupid. Typical Ror contradiction.
The Behemoth chapter 15 . 7/30/2011
SUCH A GOOD STORY! So worth the read, and so cute as well. Loved the separation made between Walter and Rorschach. It's okay that this was never officially completed, you well well enough alone. :]
Mistress Lorescien chapter 15 . 5/21/2010
Looooooooove it. :D This story just makes me smile a LOT. But I was wondering... is it finished? It hasn't been updated in so long, I just thought that maybe it IS finished. But it feels so cliffhanger-ish. Which, in my mind, means you should write more. *grins* You're an awesome writer, deary.
The Illusion of Time chapter 15 . 5/13/2010
I love your version of walter. He's just so adorable and schizophrenic. You get cookies for coming up with something my brain would never come up with in a million years. :3
queer chapter 15 . 4/19/2010
You need to write more stories 3 I love this fic so much. I read it all in one sitting! 3

Srsly... that was fucking adourible.

*gush*
RainingRainbows-not signed in chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I love this fic already. Jesus. Freaking. Christ.

I absolutly LOVE the idea of Rorschach as a completly differnt personality than Walter. I love you. C:
Talia chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Chap 1 is good, Rorschach's inner mind voice made me laugh, though I don't think it was supposed to be funny.

Looks like it's gonna be a good story.
marcie chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
okay, that was fucking sick!
LadyRose chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
I don't even know where to begin.

I really, honestly thought this was gonna suck. I was ever so pleasantly surprised! I couldn't put it down. I thought everyone was amazingly IC. I simply adored it more than words can say.

We suffer power outages in my area, and I actually had to stop reading a couple of times, which REALLY pissed me off (is it normal to feel so attached to a fic?).

Anyway, I finally managed to copy and paste into a word file in between outages, and read the whole thing.

I loved it! Love, love, loved it! Even southern New Mexico power outages could not deter me!