Reviews for Why Do I Love Him
anniegirl132 chapter 6 . 3/13/2014
YAYZ, they're together now! :D
anniegirl132 chapter 4 . 3/13/2014
Awww, that was really cute!
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 8 . 9/30/2013
Awwwwww!

Fuck. I'm answering that to waaaaay to many of the stories I read. Dammit, THERE'S TOO MUCH FLUFF!

Wait, that's not true. There is never enough fluff!
SD chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
omg so cute. i love how Sasori gets all possesive over him and how he killed those guys who tried to rape him and how he keeps worrying about how he's fucking everything up... omg this is so cute/awesome/omg
Ginger Conspiracies chapter 8 . 3/23/2012
I don't even care how many years ago this was written, I just had to review. :3

AWWW, so cute! Everything was adorable and fluffy and written really great, except I felt a little awkward reading the rape scene, so I had to skip it.

I wish this went on longer than 8 chapters, and i can't believe this isn't more popular!

Good job!

~Neko
Desaicedancer chapter 8 . 12/12/2011
That was the cutest thing ever... XD

I love how Sasori answered Konan's question like that, "the kind you'll get from him" xD
Moon-Blackhuntress chapter 8 . 7/23/2011
O.O *chihuahua shiver* Its so CUUUUUUUUUUUTE (expect for the whole rape and brothel thing)! I thank you for the cavity you just gave me. My dentist thanks you too. .'
Wolfenden chapter 8 . 1/25/2011
Aww this story was so cute! I loved it, can't get enough of this pairing, good job.
crossmyheart1207 chapter 8 . 11/22/2010
AHHHHHHHHHHH!

I love the full-circle effect.

How Sasori answers that question the same way Deidara always answered it.

GENIUS!

This story was amazing!

Sad, happy and oh so fluffy!

I love it so very much!
DeeaE chapter 8 . 8/17/2010
love this story
jadedfox2 chapter 8 . 9/8/2009
i loved it. great story.
SheWhoIsNeverThere chapter 8 . 8/31/2009
That was one of the cutest things i've ever read!

I loved that in one of the chapters (too lazy to look wich one) Sasori saved Dei from those jerks from Iwa and then killed them painfully and slowly (I'm kind into gore and horror and that so... phew)

And Konan! If Dei had told you all the flashbacks he had you wouldn't have understood anyway! The llulaby... I loved that... S-rank criminal nin and he sings and hums the llulaby his mother used tosing for him...

*sigh* let's just leave it at i loved it shall we?
CharleighAnarchy chapter 8 . 7/14/2009
Aw, amazing :)

Your such a good writer, i swear.

i love all your stories!

But this one is amazing
loliCJHandPS chapter 8 . 6/25/2009
LOVE IT!
loliCJHandPS chapter 7 . 6/25/2009
OMG dango is the most DISGUSTING thing i've ever had (ok not really) but i made it for a history project, several times i might add, i tried cooking them longer, shorter, with extra sugar, with milk, with peppermint, with vanilla ANYTHING I COULD! but it was still almost impossible to chew and so damn bland. i bought some an Asian market B4 this (the sweet been past is NASTY!) but it was chewy, and i actually kinda liked it... ugh.