Reviews for Love, Marriage and Moving Vans
PrttyinPink89 chapter 12 . 9/4/2012
This whole series is great! I know it's been a while, but please, please, PLEASE continue it!
Liz86000 chapter 12 . 8/14/2012
Wow, I just love those two fics! Please, do write the sequel! I want to read about the Luke/Lorelai family! :)
ness-carlie-black chapter 12 . 9/30/2011
I love this story, I read the part one of this series and noticed that you said there would be more after this one!

When are you going to be posting because I really do love this story!
Didine34790 chapter 12 . 2/26/2011
Beautiful story, just like the previous one ;)
Smaltby chapter 12 . 12/20/2009
really good. can u write some more please?
JayD chapter 12 . 8/21/2009
this story was adorable. i loved every minute of it.
Jeremy Shane chapter 12 . 8/18/2009
good story

will their be a sequel to this, if so skip to 15 yrs to when they are in high school, if u want
darkpsychoqueen chapter 12 . 8/18/2009
oh u defintetly have to send me an email when u go for part three. this story was amazing
Curley-Q chapter 12 . 8/18/2009
Good job
Copop chapter 12 . 8/18/2009
Oh my... triplets? Oy vey. Such a surprise :D

But of course they will... somehow... manage that. They have help from a whole town :)

I love the names. Especially Ella. I hope she makes it? Since she is the smallest and sickest one? I root for her :)

Ollie and Julie and Ella. Love it.

And take your much deserved break :) We'll be here, waiting :)

Till then, or before then :P
chloe2007 chapter 12 . 8/18/2009
OMG I loved this chapter. Very surprised they had triplets but it was amazing all in all, Update again soon
Katelai chapter 12 . 8/18/2009
Aw! Babies! Triplets! Crazyness! I like how the first one is named Julie ;)

Loved this series, I can't wait to see what happens!
Loridhhp chapter 12 . 8/17/2009
Great chapter! One part made me kind of shudder. When Lorelai couldn't wait to meet her children and "hold their little bodies in her arms", all I could think of was dead babies! Gah! Luckily the squeamishness passed quickly, as I read further. It figures tat Taylor would have a baby pool going! Lol! And of course Kirk would be disappointed at losing in that pool! I love how Luke announces Lorelai going into labor, and his immediate departure, loud enough for the whole crowded diner to hear, and then threatens anyone who meddles! Awesome!

Now to address some slight discrepancies...Lorelai had a spinal block? Was it an epidural? Also, if she was in active labor and pushing, they would not have given her an epidural. They would have just anesthetized her and put her under. There was no way Lorelai would have been able to sit up to have the epidural line inserted, not to mention it takes a while before you are numb. I had an epidural when my daughter was born. I had to curl up on my side in a ball. They gave me a shot of Novacaine to numb the insertion point, but it hurt like hell! It took many Novacaine shots and 4 TIMES of inserting and pulling it out before I was numb enough to not feel it. I felt like a pincushion! I was so mad that they couldn't insert the epidural line in one shot! Also, the epidural blocks your pain sensations but doesn't prevent you from being able to move your body. Even though I was numb from the chest down, I had no problems shifting and moving through 20 hours of labor.

You don't describe the c-section process, and I understand you've never experienced it, so let me clue you in as to what would have happened to Lorelai. Like I said, she would have just been put under general anesthesia for an emergency c-section, but if it was an induced labor (like mine was) she would have been awake for it all. After the epidural was inserted with medication going directly into her spinal column (via a line in her back attached to a medication pump), she would have been prepped for surgery. You are correct in that she would have be shaved and would have had an IV line in one arm and a blood pressure cuff on the other. She would be laying on the operating table and would feel the pressure of the scalpel as the doctor made an incision in her abdomen. She would have heard the doctor say "table down" as he lowered the end of the table and extracted each baby. You are correct in that there would be much attending to each newborn, especially preemies, and they'd be moved to the NICU. Lorelai would have been given Demerol or something in her IV as she was wheeled into recovery. Once there, they'd remove the epidural line and let me tell you, when the pain med wears off, you can definitely feel it! It's more than discomfort, that's for sure. I felt like I was in labor!

I loved the surprise baby boy who was hiding behind his sister. Boy are Lorelai and Luke in for some fun raising triplets! When you start writing the next installment, if you begin where this left off and need help with writing Lorelai's post c-section recovery and what post c-section motherhood is like, please let me know. I'll be glad to give you the inside scoop.

Great chapter, Hannah. I think I just gave you the world's longest review! Sorry for my excessive wordiness. This chapter was so great, and evoked such memories for me. I can't wait for the new story.
sarahb2007 chapter 12 . 8/17/2009
aww i'm so sad to ee it end but i am so excited about the 3rd baby... good idea) hopefully you will have the next part of the story up this fall or winter... it helps get me through my boring classes lol
coffeebeanner chapter 12 . 8/17/2009
Welcome Ella,Ollie,Julie! Love this chapter. But its over with? Please write a sequel. You can't stop now. It was getting SO good! Please write more!