Reviews for Birds of a Feather
power214063 chapter 18 . 11/30
the Weasleys are Ginny's real parents too since they raised her even though the Delacours are her birth parents
Tregonsee chapter 18 . 11/3
I extend some serious compliments to you and your beta team. A number of questions remain - where are Dumbledore, Remus, Tonks Sirius and Moody?
What happened with Ginny in her second year? Does Harry's Cloak factor in this story? I see that it has been about 33 months since the last update; any chance of a return to posting?
mckertis chapter 18 . 10/29
Yeah, "Real Parents", who basically just stole the child and never even bothered to find out her family. AND tainted her with their blood.
mckertis chapter 10 . 10/29
Good writing style, but, even though the childhood years were cute (if a bit overwashed in the word "bootiful"), it took you quite a while to GET TO THE BLOODY POINT.
Yayah22 chapter 18 . 10/25
hoping you'll finish this story
Hope that this will continue... I really liked it so far.
Miss Millie chapter 18 . 3/27
Hello,
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeas write more on your story maybe just a Ch. Ever few months or once a month? It is such a great story and you worked so hard,well it will be a shame if it is never finished!I have tried to finish some of my favorite stories but I'm a reader not a story teller! Good luck with all you do, please in courage all the writers you read to finish there stories too.
Miss Millie
Why didn't they ever get a blood test done on Ginny like they did Harry
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
Question, why do the Weasleys even HAVE seven kids, anyway?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
Sometimes I wonder if Ginny was the Weasleys' last try for a girl. You know, since they stopped after her.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 18 . 11/12/2015
This is a very interesting story. I love how Ginny, no matter which family she's in, can safely marry Harry since he's still Harry Potter and not formally adopted into the Delacour family. I like the relationships you've got forming, but I can't help but picture Lavender in something tight, leather, and holding a riding crop that has Ron both nervous and happy for the upcoming night's activities. I also want to see Gabrielle running ahead of her family, bump into Draco and get threatened by his thugs, only for all three to get fire balled by Fleur, Ginny, and maybe Harry for making their little sister cry.
Eileenapr chapter 18 . 6/27/2015
Great story so sad it was never completed.
Fallow51 chapter 18 . 6/21/2015
Kudos :)
nayin17 chapter 18 . 6/18/2015
I've put this in my favourites coz you're the author but haven't read it yet. I know that it's an AU but I'm really apprehensive to read it. I've read a lot of AU's story but Ginny is always a Weasley and Harry is always a Potter. After reading this, all I know is...YOU'RE SUCH A GREAT AUTHOR. It sucks that Ginny is in Ravenclaw and I love the Weasley's except Ron. Oh and your Lavender is so good also. Anyway, my heart goes to Arthur and Molly, hope Ginny will not leave them except when she and Harry get married. Thank you for writing great Harry and Ginny's stories.
Primrose-369 chapter 18 . 4/10/2015
When's the next update? It's a great story. I'd love to see what will happen next and how the Summer will be? And how it impacts the war with voldemort? Please up date soon. Sooner the better.