Reviews for Birds of a Feather
Eileenapr chapter 18 . 6/27
Great story so sad it was never completed.
Fallow51 chapter 18 . 6/21
Kudos :)
nayin17 chapter 18 . 6/18
I've put this in my favourites coz you're the author but haven't read it yet. I know that it's an AU but I'm really apprehensive to read it. I've read a lot of AU's story but Ginny is always a Weasley and Harry is always a Potter. After reading this, all I know is...YOU'RE SUCH A GREAT AUTHOR. It sucks that Ginny is in Ravenclaw and I love the Weasley's except Ron. Oh and your Lavender is so good also. Anyway, my heart goes to Arthur and Molly, hope Ginny will not leave them except when she and Harry get married. Thank you for writing great Harry and Ginny's stories.
Primrose-369 chapter 18 . 4/10
When's the next update? It's a great story. I'd love to see what will happen next and how the Summer will be? And how it impacts the war with voldemort? Please up date soon. Sooner the better.
Blitzstrahl chapter 18 . 2/19
This is to good to have gone a year without updates.
The Real Kage chapter 18 . 12/30/2014
Great chapter. I particularly enjoyed the sound talking to Lavender delivered to Ron. I was wondering if I could use it in a story sometime, as basic framework you understand. Whatever you decide great story and keep writing.
534667lc chapter 18 . 11/7/2014
Love your story now following! .
jesi ki kage chapter 18 . 10/17/2014
Cool! As much as I'd love for you to write more of this story, I will admit that this is a good stopping point if needed. Harry and Ginny met, the whole adopted thing worked out, and now everybody just has to get through the growing pains of new relationships. Thanks for writing and keep up the good work! -Jesi Ki Kage
Miss Millie chapter 18 . 9/7/2014
Hello,
I just found your story again and I loved the last two Ch. I love this story. Hope for another update soon.
Good luck with all you have to do.
The Weatherwitch chapter 18 . 8/15/2014
This is great :D
please update soon!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/20/2014
I shall eagerly await the next chapters of this fic. Thank you!
aalens chapter 5 . 7/19/2014
I am still loving this. Your characters really come alive. Another Brit pick though - Fall is the American word for autumn and is not a word, descriptive although it is, that we Brits use.
aalens chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
I am loving this so far! It is not a story line I have read previously, and since I have been reading HP fanfiction for years that is remarkable. I am keen to read on. BTW, if you will forgive an on-the- fly Brit-pick; at the time of the HP canon the word 'gotten' was not in general use in Britain. Anyone saying 'gotten' would immediately brand himself an American. It seems to be coming back into our vocabulary, probably due to our having watched a few too many American television shows, but that has only happened in the last five years or so. Previously it was definitely archaic. The only relic of its use was/is as part of the word 'forgotten'. It is still not standard British English, and any child using it would probably be corrected by any adult who cared about British grammar. (Whilst in the USA I imagine an adult would correct a child saying 'got' where in standard American English 'gotten' would be correct.)
KDTBpantherwulf chapter 18 . 7/10/2014
Lavender scares me. I am a female, and Lavender TERRIFIES me. This is why I will never be a lesbian. To many hormones in the same place *shudders* I'd end up killing my partner. Aaaaanyway...XD Great fic! Lil Harry was so adorable, and Gabrielle makes me squeal! And Harry and Ginny are so romaaaaantic...*swoons* I need a man like that! XD Can't wait for the next chapter!
fiction writer 528 chapter 13 . 6/23/2014
Hey, I was just thinking in the first task, why doesn't anyone just ACCIO the egg. I mean no fuss no hassle no dragon.