Reviews for Birds of a Feather
turtleman chapter 16 . 8/10/2011
ohh. very nice. very nice. but to leave us here with the cliffie. not nice. not nice. :)
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 16 . 8/10/2011
*snort of laughter* *snockers*

Oh dear, that's torn it lol :D
sweaterweather21 chapter 16 . 8/9/2011
I started this story today and have just finished it. It's pretty obvious that this story is awesome - only a genius could have dreamed up this breathtaking plot! And the cliffe you left with... Well, let's just say that you better update soon :P

I love your Harry/Ginny pairing here. So beautifully executed and totally on character, I'm stunned.

One thing I noticed was that in an earlier chapter when Harry was learning to fly it mentioned that Fleur was a Beater and in the one where he's talking to Ginny about the Quidditch competition (sorry I don't recall the exact chapter numbers) he mentions that Fleur is a suberb Keeper. Sorry to be a stickler for the little things :)

Anyway, I love this story and needless to say, I will be favoring and alerting it too!

Olivia
BekaRoo chapter 16 . 8/9/2011
I love your story and this chapter was great. I am so glad you updated and I can not wait for the next chapter :D
VickiiMadd chapter 16 . 8/9/2011
OH MY BEJEEZUS!

i was totally not expecting that ending! AHHH i cant wait for more

:D
badwolfathogwarts chapter 16 . 8/9/2011
wow that was a great chapter

please update soon

Javi~
Michael4HPGW chapter 16 . 8/9/2011
Another amazing chapter!Can't wait to read the following chapter. Hopefully Ginny realizes that Harry isn't truly her brother as he was adopted as well! Love your story. Keep up the amazing work!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 16 . 8/9/2011
Well technically speaking they're not brother and sister so it's all ok right? Loved her fit at the end when she starts freaking out!
h-g-j-l-e-r-k chapter 16 . 8/9/2011
good chapter and im sorry the end was just too funny lmao i couldnt help it...it was just too funny
MarinePotterfan chapter 16 . 8/9/2011
Great chapter

Thanks for writing

MPF
matena chapter 16 . 8/9/2011
Love it you haveto update soon you cannot leave me with a cliff hanger!
EmlynMara chapter 16 . 8/9/2011
Great chapter! So good to see an update. I've been hoping for one. Love the interactions, and I love the conclusion Ginny reaches. She's so funny. She forgets she was going to become part of his family anyway. Can't wait for more. Look forward to finding out why everyone was so in the dark.
serenityselena chapter 16 . 8/9/2011
a chapter full of surprises and wrong conclusions too...

cant wait for the next chapter _
squiditch chapter 16 . 8/9/2011
I don't know what the first incarnation of this chapter looked like, but I love what it became and was just waiting for that last line to come out. Might chuckle for hours over it. :)
mdauben chapter 16 . 8/9/2011
Great to see a new chapter at last!

It was interesting to see all the reactions to the news of Ginny/Madeline and I am really looking forward to seeing how the Weasley and Delacour families deal with this revelation.

That last bit was quite a surprise, though! Obviously, since he was not magically adopted he's not *really* her brother, but it sounds like he's in for a slightly rough ride straitening that out.

Can't wait for the next update!
514 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »