Reviews for Birds of a Feather
Great chapter

Thanks for writing

MPF
matena chapter 16 . 8/9/2011
Love it you haveto update soon you cannot leave me with a cliff hanger!
EmlynMara chapter 16 . 8/9/2011
Great chapter! So good to see an update. I've been hoping for one. Love the interactions, and I love the conclusion Ginny reaches. She's so funny. She forgets she was going to become part of his family anyway. Can't wait for more. Look forward to finding out why everyone was so in the dark.
serenityselena chapter 16 . 8/9/2011
a chapter full of surprises and wrong conclusions too...

cant wait for the next chapter _
squiditch chapter 16 . 8/9/2011
I don't know what the first incarnation of this chapter looked like, but I love what it became and was just waiting for that last line to come out. Might chuckle for hours over it. :)
mdauben chapter 16 . 8/9/2011
Great to see a new chapter at last!

It was interesting to see all the reactions to the news of Ginny/Madeline and I am really looking forward to seeing how the Weasley and Delacour families deal with this revelation.

That last bit was quite a surprise, though! Obviously, since he was not magically adopted he's not *really* her brother, but it sounds like he's in for a slightly rough ride straitening that out.

Can't wait for the next update!
malko050987 chapter 16 . 8/9/2011
Oh dear... I hope this doesn't ruin their relationship :D
Stephanie O chapter 16 . 8/8/2011
Yippee! A new chapter of Birds! :) I was heading up to bed, when I just happened to check one more e-mail and saw this alert...and couldn't bear to leave it until tomorrow! I thought this was an extremely eventful chapter, it's just too bad that everyone walked into the Hospital Wing in time to hear Ginny's tirade! I can just imagine Harry's follow-up for the "You're my brother!" comment... "Don't worry, we're not related! We can still be with each other! Don't leave me, Ginevra!" ;} lol

I hope the characters 'behave right' for you in the next chapter so you can update soon! :) Please don't leave us hanging with this cliffhanger! :)
LeumDunbar chapter 16 . 8/8/2011
This. Chapter. Was. Fantastic. There is simply no othr way to put it, unless you want to say great, amazing and all around awesom. Please update soon!
Secrets4theunderground chapter 16 . 8/8/2011
Haha the last part was the funniest. Poor Ginny and Harry just can't catch a break huh? She doesn't know what to do and I'm sure they are all scared and very nervouse. I know things will work themselves out though... it will just take a while :)
Spyridon chapter 16 . 8/8/2011
So Ginny addresses the question I've been pondering now. I know Harry wasn't magically adopted but how exactly are the Weasleys and Ginny going to take it in when they find out that Harry is her brother in a rather indirect kind of way. Wonder how they'll deal with that aspect. Looking forward to the next chapter!

PS Review #1200! I was going to try and dump this one in the Covert Affairs category but I just couldn't quite bring myself to review one of the stories there yet. Bad Spy!

Now I'm really looking forward to the next chappie!
Comet Moon chapter 16 . 8/8/2011
No clue on the Movie.

Nice chapter, though another evil cliffie.

Good to see you back

Ja ne

Jim
NewbieWW chapter 16 . 8/8/2011
Well... that last part was rather awkward if I do say so myself. I me, their not really blood related, but they're, technically, foster-siblings (what's the term for the siblings of someone adopted?).

Great chapter!

Poor Molly, it's her only daughter and how is she going to react to this. What are they going to do about her name? I mean, she's been known as Ginerva (Ginny) her whole life and now she's Madeline, that's got to be tough. Although I'd probably want to go with the name I've known my whole life.

Update when you get the chance and I really liked the chapter :)
god of all chapter 15 . 8/6/2011
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
NewbieWW chapter 15 . 8/6/2011
The moment of revelations is coming upon us :D ... I think at least.

Great chapter!