Reviews for Birds of a Feather
gredandforgerock chapter 16 . 8/16/2011
Excellent chapter to an excellent story. Please don't wait five months to update again I don't think I can stand the suspense.
Tindual chapter 16 . 8/13/2011
The only movie I remember having something similar to the title is the remake of King Kong, were Peter Jackson thanks the 'incomparable Fay Wray' in a similar manner. If I'm not even close, please let me know where it comes from otherwise it will drive me crazy.

Good chapter, I was waiting for when the proverbial sh*t would hit the fan, and there it was.

Thank you for sharing and thanks to your betas too, I'd hate to imagine what you did to your characters in the original draft.
xoxopercafanaticxoxo chapter 16 . 8/12/2011
Please update! Love this story! :)
anna012 chapter 16 . 8/11/2011
LOVE IT! Can't wait for more.
jojor99 chapter 16 . 8/11/2011
I was waiting for Ginny to say that!

I can't wait for more.
mistic-gal chapter 16 . 8/11/2011
oh boy..it sure a heck of shock to Gin and in the end its true harry and Gin is bro & sister but not by birth..humm im getting to like the story line is going..what will the Weaslry & Delacour familly going to do? Gin going to be soo confuse. pls update soon
lija chapter 16 . 8/10/2011
Good chapter.

LOL, I was wondering if Ginny was going to have the same thought as I did once she discovered her identity and become upset about that and Harry's being a Delacour...making them "related". Guess we are on the same wavelength.

It will be interesting with all of the major characters at Hogwarts and how they will interact and deal with the revelations and current situation.

Look forward to the next chapter.
kb0 chapter 16 . 8/10/2011
Hmm, I feel the breeze of "intrigue". :) Still, I'm sure all will be right in the world once someone (Harry?) reminds Ginny that they're not really related. The bond should prove that that, once she allows herself to think clearly. :)

Still, it was nice to see the Delacours have a chance to reunite with their lost daughter, and that we'll get to see that next chapter.

Kevin
turtleman chapter 16 . 8/10/2011
ohh. very nice. very nice. but to leave us here with the cliffie. not nice. not nice. :)
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 16 . 8/10/2011
*snort of laughter* *snockers*

Oh dear, that's torn it lol :D
sweaterweather21 chapter 16 . 8/9/2011
I started this story today and have just finished it. It's pretty obvious that this story is awesome - only a genius could have dreamed up this breathtaking plot! And the cliffe you left with... Well, let's just say that you better update soon :P

I love your Harry/Ginny pairing here. So beautifully executed and totally on character, I'm stunned.

One thing I noticed was that in an earlier chapter when Harry was learning to fly it mentioned that Fleur was a Beater and in the one where he's talking to Ginny about the Quidditch competition (sorry I don't recall the exact chapter numbers) he mentions that Fleur is a suberb Keeper. Sorry to be a stickler for the little things :)

Anyway, I love this story and needless to say, I will be favoring and alerting it too!

Olivia
BekaRoo chapter 16 . 8/9/2011
I love your story and this chapter was great. I am so glad you updated and I can not wait for the next chapter :D
VickiiMadd chapter 16 . 8/9/2011
OH MY BEJEEZUS!

i was totally not expecting that ending! AHHH i cant wait for more

:D
badwolfathogwarts chapter 16 . 8/9/2011
wow that was a great chapter

please update soon

Javi~
Michael4HPGW chapter 16 . 8/9/2011
Another amazing chapter!Can't wait to read the following chapter. Hopefully Ginny realizes that Harry isn't truly her brother as he was adopted as well! Love your story. Keep up the amazing work!
522 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »