Reviews for Birds of a Feather
The Weatherwitch chapter 18 . 8/15/2014
This is great :D
please update soon!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/20/2014
I shall eagerly await the next chapters of this fic. Thank you!
aalens chapter 5 . 7/19/2014
I am still loving this. Your characters really come alive. Another Brit pick though - Fall is the American word for autumn and is not a word, descriptive although it is, that we Brits use.
aalens chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
I am loving this so far! It is not a story line I have read previously, and since I have been reading HP fanfiction for years that is remarkable. I am keen to read on. BTW, if you will forgive an on-the- fly Brit-pick; at the time of the HP canon the word 'gotten' was not in general use in Britain. Anyone saying 'gotten' would immediately brand himself an American. It seems to be coming back into our vocabulary, probably due to our having watched a few too many American television shows, but that has only happened in the last five years or so. Previously it was definitely archaic. The only relic of its use was/is as part of the word 'forgotten'. It is still not standard British English, and any child using it would probably be corrected by any adult who cared about British grammar. (Whilst in the USA I imagine an adult would correct a child saying 'got' where in standard American English 'gotten' would be correct.)
KDTBpantherwulf chapter 18 . 7/10/2014
Lavender scares me. I am a female, and Lavender TERRIFIES me. This is why I will never be a lesbian. To many hormones in the same place *shudders* I'd end up killing my partner. Aaaaanyway...XD Great fic! Lil Harry was so adorable, and Gabrielle makes me squeal! And Harry and Ginny are so romaaaaantic...*swoons* I need a man like that! XD Can't wait for the next chapter!
fiction writer 528 chapter 13 . 6/23/2014
Hey, I was just thinking in the first task, why doesn't anyone just ACCIO the egg. I mean no fuss no hassle no dragon.
fiction writer 528 chapter 12 . 6/23/2014
Beautiful job with the translation of "the very stupid and horrible"
JourneyRocks13 chapter 18 . 4/22/2014
Boys will be boys, I guess. I mean, who needs to know things! I know I don't!
Princess Scherbatskaya chapter 18 . 2/6/2014
I've been reading this story on and off for a long time, and I really love it. Good luck, and I look forward to reading more!
Laetitia Lycaelon chapter 18 . 2/5/2014
Yaaay update! :)
gredandforgerock chapter 18 . 2/5/2014
I'd missed the last couple of updates but I need to say I really like how your story is going. Looking forward to future chapters.
Guest chapter 18 . 1/31/2014
I love that you hand all the boys be dumb here. I mean really how could they not realize that Weaselys will always be her parents in her eyes. Not to mention the rest of her brothers. The twins certainly still thought of her as their sister, and I'm sure the rest will too, especially Bill. That kind of strong relationship isn't going to change just because of her birth parents showing up. Anyway I can't wait for the next chapter! :-)
Bebeyeah chapter 18 . 2/2/2014
I just don't know how I haven't found this story until now, it bloody brilliant! I love it! I cannot say that I've seen something similar to it and that's a really good thing. I hope you won't leave us hanging because I might have to go all Veela on you! LOL
yiota chapter 18 . 1/31/2014
Thank you for the update! I love this story's concept, and I was glad to see it updated, keep it up!
JC70s chapter 18 . 1/31/2014
"Ron! You utterly mindless cretin!" He is a cretin, allright? Or we can talk of him as the man with this incredibly shrinking brain because, really, he has shown outstanding flair for stupidity, but, can you answer why the Delacours are not Ginny's real parents? Does that has anything to do with Ginny being Magically adopted?
I love this story, hope to see a next chapter soon?
514 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »