Reviews for Birds of a Feather
fiction writer 528 chapter 12 . 6/23/2014
Beautiful job with the translation of "the very stupid and horrible"
JourneyRocks13 chapter 18 . 4/22/2014
Boys will be boys, I guess. I mean, who needs to know things! I know I don't!
Princess Scherbatskaya chapter 18 . 2/6/2014
I've been reading this story on and off for a long time, and I really love it. Good luck, and I look forward to reading more!
Laetitia Lycaelon chapter 18 . 2/5/2014
Yaaay update! :)
gredandforgerock chapter 18 . 2/5/2014
I'd missed the last couple of updates but I need to say I really like how your story is going. Looking forward to future chapters.
Guest chapter 18 . 1/31/2014
I love that you hand all the boys be dumb here. I mean really how could they not realize that Weaselys will always be her parents in her eyes. Not to mention the rest of her brothers. The twins certainly still thought of her as their sister, and I'm sure the rest will too, especially Bill. That kind of strong relationship isn't going to change just because of her birth parents showing up. Anyway I can't wait for the next chapter! :-)
Bebeyeah chapter 18 . 2/2/2014
I just don't know how I haven't found this story until now, it bloody brilliant! I love it! I cannot say that I've seen something similar to it and that's a really good thing. I hope you won't leave us hanging because I might have to go all Veela on you! LOL
yiota chapter 18 . 1/31/2014
Thank you for the update! I love this story's concept, and I was glad to see it updated, keep it up!
JC70s chapter 18 . 1/31/2014
"Ron! You utterly mindless cretin!" He is a cretin, allright? Or we can talk of him as the man with this incredibly shrinking brain because, really, he has shown outstanding flair for stupidity, but, can you answer why the Delacours are not Ginny's real parents? Does that has anything to do with Ginny being Magically adopted?
I love this story, hope to see a next chapter soon?
scrappy8 chapter 18 . 1/29/2014
great chapter can't wait for the next chapter
Stephanie O chapter 18 . 1/30/2014
WooHoo! I was so thrilled to see an update to this, believe me! Poor Ron, getting that earful from Lavender...and quite an education about what family really means, coming soon, I'll guess. Loved the twins' new name for Ginny...Gineleine Weaslecour - so perfect! lol Looks like Harry and Molly will soon be getting along well, at least after he gets over the stumbling about his relationship with Ginny. ;) Great story, and I hope there won't be quite such a long wait for the next chapter?
kb0 chapter 18 . 1/30/2014
I'm glad you let the others convince Lavender she'd been too hard on Ron. Ron's my next to least favorite student character, just barely beating Draco, but he didn't deserve that 1 lashing from his girlfriend. The rest? Sure hit him hard. :)

Later,
Kevin
mahhhfy chapter 18 . 1/30/2014
This is a really great chapter, and I look forward to the next chapter, which I hope will have more HG than the past few chaps have had. You're quite right, Lavender and Ron seem to be taking over, and while I don't mind that story line because it is interesting, I'm far more interested in Harry and Ginny. Thanks for writing!
Me Llamo Berry chapter 18 . 1/30/2014
*raises hand sheepishly* I'm a female and I don't see how the Delacours aren't her real family. They're blood and they didn't want to lose her.

But I do understand how the Weasleys are also her real family. They're the ones that raised her and comforted her and all that. So I understand why it'd be a bad idea to have her go back to the Delacours... But how is it that the Delacours are not her real family? I don't understand. I mean if you were talking about Harry and the Dursleys yeah despite blood they're not his real family but the case of the Delacours is different...
nesciamema chapter 18 . 1/29/2014