Reviews for Birds of a Feather
scrappy8 chapter 18 . 1/29/2014
great chapter can't wait for the next chapter
Stephanie O chapter 18 . 1/30/2014
WooHoo! I was so thrilled to see an update to this, believe me! Poor Ron, getting that earful from Lavender...and quite an education about what family really means, coming soon, I'll guess. Loved the twins' new name for Ginny...Gineleine Weaslecour - so perfect! lol Looks like Harry and Molly will soon be getting along well, at least after he gets over the stumbling about his relationship with Ginny. ;) Great story, and I hope there won't be quite such a long wait for the next chapter?
kb0 chapter 18 . 1/30/2014
I'm glad you let the others convince Lavender she'd been too hard on Ron. Ron's my next to least favorite student character, just barely beating Draco, but he didn't deserve that 1 lashing from his girlfriend. The rest? Sure hit him hard. :)

Later,
Kevin
mahhhfy chapter 18 . 1/30/2014
This is a really great chapter, and I look forward to the next chapter, which I hope will have more HG than the past few chaps have had. You're quite right, Lavender and Ron seem to be taking over, and while I don't mind that story line because it is interesting, I'm far more interested in Harry and Ginny. Thanks for writing!
Me Llamo Berry chapter 18 . 1/30/2014
*raises hand sheepishly* I'm a female and I don't see how the Delacours aren't her real family. They're blood and they didn't want to lose her.

But I do understand how the Weasleys are also her real family. They're the ones that raised her and comforted her and all that. So I understand why it'd be a bad idea to have her go back to the Delacours... But how is it that the Delacours are not her real family? I don't understand. I mean if you were talking about Harry and the Dursleys yeah despite blood they're not his real family but the case of the Delacours is different...
nesciamema chapter 18 . 1/29/2014
Boys...lol
Larisya chapter 18 . 1/29/2014
I love your Lavender! She's amazing! Thanks.
Omegakishan chapter 18 . 1/29/2014
Thank you for finally updating. Love the story, even if I have forgotten who tex and jossette are. However, there is one problem. I have no idea why it's either-or in regards to Ginny's real parents. Essentially, why do the girls are on the Weasley side, while the boys are on the delacour side. Why not both? That's how you wrote it, why do the secondary characters believe it to be exclusive. The way I see it, the Delacours are biological parents while the Weasleys are adoptive, but both are real through THE POWER OF LOVE (copyright: Dumbledore, patent pending) please explain to a confused reader.
Lollypops101 chapter 18 . 1/29/2014
Amazing work! I was so happy to see that this had been updated again.
bigmommak chapter 18 . 1/29/2014
Nice to see an update. I am especially glad to see you making the difference between "birth parents" and "real parents." The word "real" is used far too often to describe birth parents, when real parents are those that raise the child. Thank you for making the distinction, and in such an entertaining way.
Penguin Lord0029 chapter 18 . 1/28/2014
You finally updated AFTER 485 days you finally updated. Thanks For finally updating and with 11.k words at that. So thanks for updating again this great story.
Diamondgirl3 chapter 18 . 1/28/2014
This is amazing! When I saw this, I almost dropped my iPad in surprise. So great to see this story updated, especially cause the chapter was wonderful! Can't wait for more!
Lord Jawblinneron chapter 18 . 1/28/2014
Holy crap! An update! Thought I would never see more of this story but after 2 years it has finally happened.

Thanks,
Will
bladerunnerff chapter 17 . 12/15/2013
I do hope you continue this story, it would be such a shame not to complete a good original plot like this
pleurocoelus chapter 12 . 11/13/2013
Ah... A reference to Robert Pattinson's role as Edward the Sparkly. Heh. Heh. Heh.
514 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »