Reviews for Birds of a Feather
Eewec chapter 6 . 10/15/2009
Good chapter. I like how your going with this.

One thing though: three feet of parchment on why match to toothpick is easier than match to needle... youch, I could do that essay in one sentence. It's a shape change instead of shape and material change. Could repeat that one sentence for three feet of parchment but I doubt Mme. Ginger would appreciate that.

Never was very good at padding my essays at school and repeatedly had to ask the teacher what I could have added that I hadn't already covered... thinkng back, I never did manage to get an answer on that.
kats24 chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
I was just rereading this story when I noticed it hadn't been updated in awhile. I hope that you haven't given up on this story as I have enjoyed what has been written so far. I can't wait to see what comes next.
piltad chapter 5 . 8/19/2009
Hmm... To lazy to look it up but pretty sure Charlie was prefect also or at least thats what Fred and George made it sound like in OotP though maybe you did it that way to support the story... I will say really like you showing the Weasley family so much but wish would of got to see some Harry but I am sure that the next chapter is all Harry to get him to the age of 11. Really wondering on where you send Harry thinking it won't be Hogwarts at least not at first. And if you give Harry and Fluer a little sister like in Canon.
piltad chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
Was wondering what you were going to do there great job on changing Ginny into a true Weasley was wondering how you were going to do it great job... Though wondering why Harry's name got crossed out though I am assuming you address that next chapter
piltad chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
Interesting concept to say the least here... Will be fun to see were you take this in the future and how much you will follow cannon even if its not at all
piltad chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Hmm... That is a different idea though I don't know for sure where you can go with this and at least fit in with Canon to much so will take this as a purely AU fic though I don't know how your Ginny gets the red hair and brown eyes I don't know that just seems like a huge part of the ginny that we know that I am hoping you some how make her into that some sort of Veela charm or something...
eclipseX chapter 5 . 8/11/2009
really great fic. very fun to read. i hope you update soon.
orange cotton candy chapter 5 . 7/23/2009
nice story can't wait for the next chapter update soon please
zeropolis79 chapter 5 . 6/17/2009
Good story.
algh'cullen'potter chapter 5 . 6/4/2009
i love your story. it's unique and interesting. will harry attend hogwarts? will dumbledore ever realize that harry is not with the dursleys anymore? and i never thought of molly as a quidditch player. you're good at arranging the timelines. only a true harry potter fan could do it seamlessly - and that's the highest complement i could give you. keep it up. update soon..
adrian1485 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
goos story ... keep it up
evwannaB3 chapter 5 . 5/25/2009
Please update soon!
Col. Hammer chapter 5 . 5/25/2009
Good, now we're getting into the meat of the story.

Please update soon.
EllaPotter1988 chapter 5 . 5/23/2009
Really enjoyed the story can't wait to read more. I'd like to know how Harry's been doing in the mean time, hope you include that in your next update.

As far as things I noticed. You said that Giselle has had pregnancies when as far as I can see Fleur is the only biological child born yet. Also why was Harry crossed off the Hogwarts list when his name hadn't been changed and he could still attend Hogwarts? Also just something to think about, the summer Ginny and Ron turn 17 will the magic recognize her as 17 when she really is or on Ron's b-day when they are pretending that she is. Also won't it look strange if anyone ever looks in the Hogwart's book and sees that she has a different b-day than Ron.

Does Narcissa know that the girl Lucius kidnapped was the Delacour's?
LexLogikk chapter 5 . 5/23/2009
I liked this chapter.(:

'Kind of wished it was more like a CHAPTER than just a list of what happened, but after re-reading it, I found the chapter-ness in it and enjoyed it.

It's kind of funny because I know I said I wanted to hear about Ginny, but now I want to hear about Harry, and I'm sure I'll want to hear about both as soon as you get the next chapter out. I'm just thoroughly predictable like that. xD

Can't wait to get my hands on the next chapter. Really.(:
505 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 .. Last Next »