Reviews for Birds of a Feather
benperez31 chapter 6 . 10/15/2009
Thanks for making an update. I was wondering whether this story was abandoned. I'm glad you're continuing it because it's a great and well written one, just like your other stories. I can't wait for the next chapter and see how Ginny and Harry do in their first years. I also can't wait for when they first meet. Will they be a Mated pair? Will Ginny's Veela powers come up? Will they be able to see that she is part Veela? Update soon please.
Passionismywriting chapter 6 . 10/15/2009
to make it up to us I hope the nex chapter comes out very soon. I really like this story! How far apart in age is harry and fleur? can't wait till the next one. peace
Mei fa-chan chapter 6 . 10/15/2009
that was great!
Eewec chapter 6 . 10/15/2009
Good chapter. I like how your going with this.

One thing though: three feet of parchment on why match to toothpick is easier than match to needle... youch, I could do that essay in one sentence. It's a shape change instead of shape and material change. Could repeat that one sentence for three feet of parchment but I doubt Mme. Ginger would appreciate that.

Never was very good at padding my essays at school and repeatedly had to ask the teacher what I could have added that I hadn't already covered... thinkng back, I never did manage to get an answer on that.
kats24 chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
I was just rereading this story when I noticed it hadn't been updated in awhile. I hope that you haven't given up on this story as I have enjoyed what has been written so far. I can't wait to see what comes next.
piltad chapter 5 . 8/19/2009
Hmm... To lazy to look it up but pretty sure Charlie was prefect also or at least thats what Fred and George made it sound like in OotP though maybe you did it that way to support the story... I will say really like you showing the Weasley family so much but wish would of got to see some Harry but I am sure that the next chapter is all Harry to get him to the age of 11. Really wondering on where you send Harry thinking it won't be Hogwarts at least not at first. And if you give Harry and Fluer a little sister like in Canon.
piltad chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
Was wondering what you were going to do there great job on changing Ginny into a true Weasley was wondering how you were going to do it great job... Though wondering why Harry's name got crossed out though I am assuming you address that next chapter
piltad chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
Interesting concept to say the least here... Will be fun to see were you take this in the future and how much you will follow cannon even if its not at all
piltad chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Hmm... That is a different idea though I don't know for sure where you can go with this and at least fit in with Canon to much so will take this as a purely AU fic though I don't know how your Ginny gets the red hair and brown eyes I don't know that just seems like a huge part of the ginny that we know that I am hoping you some how make her into that some sort of Veela charm or something...
eclipseX chapter 5 . 8/11/2009
really great fic. very fun to read. i hope you update soon.
orange cotton candy chapter 5 . 7/23/2009
nice story can't wait for the next chapter update soon please
zeropolis79 chapter 5 . 6/17/2009
Good story.
algh'cullen'potter chapter 5 . 6/4/2009
i love your story. it's unique and interesting. will harry attend hogwarts? will dumbledore ever realize that harry is not with the dursleys anymore? and i never thought of molly as a quidditch player. you're good at arranging the timelines. only a true harry potter fan could do it seamlessly - and that's the highest complement i could give you. keep it up. update soon..
adrian1485 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
goos story ... keep it up
evwannaB3 chapter 5 . 5/25/2009