Reviews for Birds of a Feather
LexLogikk chapter 5 . 5/23/2009
I liked this chapter.(:

'Kind of wished it was more like a CHAPTER than just a list of what happened, but after re-reading it, I found the chapter-ness in it and enjoyed it.

It's kind of funny because I know I said I wanted to hear about Ginny, but now I want to hear about Harry, and I'm sure I'll want to hear about both as soon as you get the next chapter out. I'm just thoroughly predictable like that. xD

Can't wait to get my hands on the next chapter. Really.(:
Comet Moon chapter 5 . 5/23/2009
Schools in.

Nice chapter

Can't wait for more.

Wonder how Ginny's letter came?

Ja ne

Jim
benperez31 chapter 5 . 5/23/2009
Great chapter showing the years of the Weasleys prior to the book. I like the way you've melded canon with this story. I can't wait for Ginny to go to Hogwarts. Unfortunately, so will Ron. What about Harry? Will he go to Beauxbatons? If so, it won't be until his fourth year when he will get a chance to go to Hogwarts. How will he and Ginny meet? On the other hand, will the Delacours allow him to attend Hogwarts since he is Harry Potter. I can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon please.
Whoopsydaisy chapter 4 . 5/12/2009
What a lovely story so far! :) I love your story and look forward to reading more! :)
LexLogikk chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
Haha. Lol. No, I do not think it's possible to be "easy at work." Sorry.

xDD

And good. I really hate it when I offend people. It makes me feel all bad and shtuff. D:

Lmao. So yeah. I'm not going to say anything like, "Waiting for the next chapter," or, "Can't wait for the upload."

No, Imma say, "I can't wait to read about Harry!"

Hehe. Jkayy. I'll go now.[:

-LexLogikk
jabarber69 chapter 4 . 5/1/2009
hey great story, remember reading first couple of chapters awhile ago, glad to see your still updating...nice to see harry away from the dursleys, so I take it when he falls for ginny who is madeline then everything will come tumbling out eventually...but I thought there were no such things as male veelas?
LexLogikk chapter 3 . 4/30/2009
Hrrm... I guess it makes sense now. The whole, "Harry being attractive" thing puts a bit more logic into it.

And yes, I did mean it in a nice way. I'm sorry if it sounded... insulting.(:

And thanks. I feel all special for being the first to notice.

Like I said before, I can't wait until the next chapter.
BlueBohemian chapter 4 . 4/28/2009
Great start! I don't normally like reading Harry as a very young child, but your characterisation of him is spot on, and Fleur's brilliant too. They're both very funny, and they interact so well together.

Can't wait to see where you take this!
LexLogikk chapter 4 . 4/26/2009
Heh. Well, you've certainly got an... interesting story going on here. I really enjoy your writing style, and your creativity is great, as well. But I just can't see Harry will Veela blood. xDD

Other than that, though, I'm positively loving it. I do feel sad for Molly if she can't have the real Ginny, though. D:

Please update soon. I want to see what happens in the Weasley family next. (It IS going to be the Weasleys next, right? Assuming your pattern of Ginny, Harry, Ginny, Harry, is going to stay put.)

So yes. Please update.[:
Passionismywriting chapter 4 . 4/26/2009
couldn't the goblins make harry really a delacur? they wouldn't have to tell anyone, would they? I'm just worried about what's going to happen when dumbledore finds out that harry is missing. will he try to take him away from the delacurs? probably, but I hope not. can't wait for the next one. peace
ProfessorChris chapter 4 . 4/26/2009
Ah very good indeed...

I cannot beleive how stupid Dumbledore is oh well... Should be interesting to see what happens when he does eventually find out.
annv chapter 4 . 4/25/2009
I like it so far can't wait to read more
hushpuppy22 chapter 4 . 4/25/2009
This chapter addressed the adoption issue well. Your explanation for Harry having veela ancestry works. Lily Evans had everyone from the Griffindor Golden Boy to Snape and Slughorn enamored with her so I'd believe that she had a bit of veela in her background. [Not to take away from her witty personality and kind nature but I'm giving a little justification to your choice.] Given that Lily was the first magical person in her family for generations, she would be the only one to get the veela magic too, which explains why Petunia is so un-veela.

It was a nice surprise to see a chapter for this fic and I look forward to the next one.
Phx. tears chapter 4 . 4/25/2009
you know, I think it's entirely possible harry has veela blood in him. he's too attractive to be natural ;)

good job
SassyFrassKerr chapter 4 . 4/25/2009
Giselle didn’t answer, but the look in her eyes gave the answer.

You repeat 'answer' in this line. I can't believe your betas didn't catch that! ;)

And 'Popscotch'. What an interesting game. Lovely update. I can't wait for more.
491 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 .. Last Next »