Reviews for Birds of a Feather
hushpuppy22 chapter 6 . 10/16/2009
Thank you so much for the new (and wonderfully long) chapter to this story. This chapter worked to develop your theory of veela powers and how mating (or not) plays into the veela's life. Will we get Harry's version or would it be any different from Fleur's?

It's difficult to abstain from trying to fit canon Harry & Ginny and James & Lily relationships into the veela mating rules. It doesn't work very well with James because he wasn't immune to Lily's appeal. Maybe his actions disregarded any allure and were the result of him being so used to getting what he wanted in life that he didn't understand how to go about courting the girl he had such strong feelings for? Of course, Harry/Ginny could work if you could explain how Harry could ignore Ginny for 5 years. Incredible will-power? Repressed attraction? Repressed veela powers that only exhibited themselves after his growth spurt/maturation the summer he reached 16? Not that having you explain away any inconsistencies with canon would develop this story. It's just my over-active imagination running away with itself...

Thank you again for updating this story. It's interesting, well written and quite original with the switch of both Harry and Ginny's parents. I look forward, anxiously, to the next chapter of this story.
lulilafly chapter 6 . 10/16/2009
hello

I am french and I love your history but French names sound too complicated (I've never met a antoinette of my life and probably never)

names are simple example for girls: marie, mélanie, julie, stéphanie, anne, cloé, léa, lucile(my real name).

And for boys: alexandre, julien, sébastien, grégorie, lucas, pierre, quentin, ciryl

just for example if you need more names for your fic

I love the system each chapter for its harry and genny

I hope for more soon
Belladonna16 chapter 6 . 10/16/2009
Quite Enjoyable so far - I rather love the ins and outs of Fluer and Harry's sister/brother relationship (Harry makes a precociously cute little brother!)
Cat Stjerne chapter 6 . 10/16/2009
Great story! I absolutely adore Fleur and Harrys relationship. Fleur is one of my favourite characters :)

Looking forward to next chapter :P Keep up the good work :)
bethchilds34 chapter 4 . 10/15/2009
wow! great job with this! luving the story and cant wait to read more!
xfictionfanx chapter 6 . 10/15/2009
i was hoping you didn't forget about this story !

great chapter!

i can't wait to find out what happens next...

update soon please !
benperez31 chapter 6 . 10/15/2009
Thanks for making an update. I was wondering whether this story was abandoned. I'm glad you're continuing it because it's a great and well written one, just like your other stories. I can't wait for the next chapter and see how Ginny and Harry do in their first years. I also can't wait for when they first meet. Will they be a Mated pair? Will Ginny's Veela powers come up? Will they be able to see that she is part Veela? Update soon please.
Passionismywriting chapter 6 . 10/15/2009
to make it up to us I hope the nex chapter comes out very soon. I really like this story! How far apart in age is harry and fleur? can't wait till the next one. peace
Mei fa-chan chapter 6 . 10/15/2009
that was great!
Eewec chapter 6 . 10/15/2009
Good chapter. I like how your going with this.

One thing though: three feet of parchment on why match to toothpick is easier than match to needle... youch, I could do that essay in one sentence. It's a shape change instead of shape and material change. Could repeat that one sentence for three feet of parchment but I doubt Mme. Ginger would appreciate that.

Never was very good at padding my essays at school and repeatedly had to ask the teacher what I could have added that I hadn't already covered... thinkng back, I never did manage to get an answer on that.
kats24 chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
I was just rereading this story when I noticed it hadn't been updated in awhile. I hope that you haven't given up on this story as I have enjoyed what has been written so far. I can't wait to see what comes next.
piltad chapter 5 . 8/19/2009
Hmm... To lazy to look it up but pretty sure Charlie was prefect also or at least thats what Fred and George made it sound like in OotP though maybe you did it that way to support the story... I will say really like you showing the Weasley family so much but wish would of got to see some Harry but I am sure that the next chapter is all Harry to get him to the age of 11. Really wondering on where you send Harry thinking it won't be Hogwarts at least not at first. And if you give Harry and Fluer a little sister like in Canon.
piltad chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
Was wondering what you were going to do there great job on changing Ginny into a true Weasley was wondering how you were going to do it great job... Though wondering why Harry's name got crossed out though I am assuming you address that next chapter
piltad chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
Interesting concept to say the least here... Will be fun to see were you take this in the future and how much you will follow cannon even if its not at all
piltad chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Hmm... That is a different idea though I don't know for sure where you can go with this and at least fit in with Canon to much so will take this as a purely AU fic though I don't know how your Ginny gets the red hair and brown eyes I don't know that just seems like a huge part of the ginny that we know that I am hoping you some how make her into that some sort of Veela charm or something...
514 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 .. Last Next »