Reviews for Birds of a Feather
Larisya chapter 17 . 6/22/2013
Wow. More?
Lily meet Ginny chapter 17 . 6/5/2013
This was amazing, I enjoyed reading it.
Thunder Stag chapter 8 . 5/2/2013
Hah! The stupid little French wand man. He doesn't have any idea how the heck wand selling works, does he? You don't need mistique; you need competence and knowledge. Stupid little Fremch man.
Thunder Stag chapter 7 . 5/2/2013
As fantastic as this story is, I have to say this: Hermione was not influenced almost at all by Harry when she was sorted into Gryffindor, and neither was Neville. They really should have ended up there. Of course, this is almost certainly a plot device to have Harry and Ginny sit together during the Tri - Wizard Tornument, as she has almos the same circumstances as Hermione.
MakingMarauderMischief chapter 17 . 4/2/2013
Nice story. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 17 . 3/5/2013
Please,please,please,please,please finish this story. This is the best one that I gave read so far. Come back,it's been months . PLEASE FINISH IT.
Mommy3 chapter 17 . 3/5/2013
Awesome chapter! I LOVE this story and can't wait for more! Thanks for writing! :)
Guest chapter 17 . 2/28/2013
Please, please, please finish this story. If RL dictates you don't have the time, please share at least your original outline and anticipated ending. Thanks.

alliekiwi chapter 17 . 2/20/2013
Interesting premise with the adoptions.
Diamondgirl3 chapter 17 . 2/11/2013
Oh my god, this story is Amazing! I can't wait to find out what happends next!
marinka chapter 17 . 2/8/2013
I have to say, i like Veela stories and there are only few with my favorite pairing! I hope you can finish it, will be interesting to see turn of evens:)
Chichiforever chapter 17 . 1/30/2013
Awe nôooooo please please please update asap I'm so addicted please!
Martin Blue chapter 17 . 1/30/2013
Realey like the story, hope you continue it soon
JourneyRocks13 chapter 17 . 12/27/2012
I can't believe I didnt put that together. Whoa, I'm totally stunned right now, but I like this story. I hope the quidditch starts soon and the romance between Harry and Ginny continues. Keep it up and update soon
Sorcerer's Muse chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
At first I thought, not Gabrielle? But then my rather rusty cannon brain reminded me that Gabrielle was only 8 during Harry's 4th year and with Harry all of 2-3 right now, she would not be born yet. And that is a question, how old is Harry right now? If he's 2-3, no matter what we know of the Dursleys, the concept of him doing chores is pretty far fetched. Still, I'm intrigued. I think the thing I like most so far is a responsible adult. God knows Harry could have used one to stand like the Delacour's have done here.
508 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »