Reviews for Midnight Whispers
AAAAHHHHHH SO GOOOOOOOD
narutocraxygirl107 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Type your review here...
Janey-Paininator chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
This was really good and well written. I so would have love for you to have written where she awakens as a Vampire and what happens between Yuuki and Zero. Cough Zero loving her even thought she's a pureblood. But all in all I love this fan fic!
Ekko Rayne chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
For originally stating that there would be no lemon you ended up writing an amazing one. Great work. I've loved every single one of your Zeki fics.
GeorgiaGaaraPanda chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
OMFG! this was a pleasure to read. I loved it...i have not long since watched the anime and have already baught vampire knight 1 the manga. I intend to collect them! w

It was really touching and made me blush, honest! :') great job!
Ally chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
What's up with you and making Yuuki always a virgin? It gets tiresome and predictable.
devilstwin6969 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Holyyyyy Lord xD

That was THE hottest thing I've ever read _

omg...woooo!

Loved it! Deff going in my favorites!
redphyire chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Loved the story! ZeKi~ :D
DofD chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Beautiful.

"Her returned to the injury he'd inflicted upon her earlier, his tongue laving at the twin puncture wounds on her neck."

I think you meant he not her.
nebhat04 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
This was amazing! Great job! This was the most sensual M what Ive read here! Keep it up! Two thumbs up!
Acquainted-With-the-Night chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
This is so sweet and beautiful. I like how you made the love scene more aboout love than plain ol' lust. And I agree that Kaname should be dead. :P Or, never existed at all. Yeah...I like that idea. _
josie chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
can we PLEASE get a fanfic where the chairman or kaname catches them? it would be funny
Kymerisalla chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
OMG! a little lemony but very very good kanname can rot for all i care those two should be together for ever ah i loved it your really good at that thank you for macking my day lol i loved it soo much and hope to haer some more from you :3
Callmepapercandycornyay chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
I'd have to say that that has to be the sexiest way for a to write about a mortal and a vampire gettin' freaky. lol

Two thumbs up
j.d.y chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
love this. personally i think im in love with Zeki. Im going to check out youre multi chapter fics.