Reviews for Counting Cracks
Are you gonna update please do this is gonna kill me
who cut the onions on the end of chapter 7 :'(
Laura chapter 16 . 12/29/2015
Every once in a while I come back to this fic, and i really do like it. Yoshio referring to Tamaki as Kyoya's girlfriend was a bit unnerving and out of character, but otherwise the fic has been amazing. Honestly, I would like an ending where the family really does love one another and there's some closure for everyone involved. As for Kyoya and Tamaki, the romantic relationship between them seems less important then the support and love of Kyoya's family and his psychological wellbeing.
Regardless of what happens, I hope to read more chapters someday and I hope it gets its ending.
CheshireKitKat chapter 16 . 6/18/2015
Kyoya's family is a whole bunch of jerks.
CheshireKitKat chapter 3 . 6/18/2015
Definitly a plot twist. Usually in stories when Kyoya is being abused, it's his Father who is the abuser. Not the mother.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/11/2015
I love this so much, please please keep going I can't wait to see what happens when he goes back to school! You are such a fantastic writer and I hope you can find inspiration soon 3 keep up the good work
guest chapter 16 . 12/16/2013
I honestly think your story is pretty amazing. But seeing as you have a lack of inspiration right now why not try watching some of the episodes or read some manga chapters? Also I hope that you will pick this story up again :).
The Best and The Baddest chapter 16 . 9/24/2013
Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepl easeplease update I want to know what will happen this story is greatly written and I hope you would write more ouran stories.
*dances* (-.-) (-.-).
PS:I always dance at the end of any review.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/24/2013
I would skip over the trial having kyoyas mom sent to jail and him on a vacation away from his life with tamaki and go for the rehabilitation aprotche
Dtksgirl chapter 16 . 12/24/2012
yes you must keep going! i l0ve this fic so much!
Dtksgirl chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
waah i love this story!
wolfdefender01 chapter 16 . 7/12/2012
please finish :) *puppy dog eyes*
OddLittleBug chapter 16 . 6/26/2012
Oh my gosh! BEST story I have EVER read, and I have read A LOT! You MUST finish it! Please! It's such a great story and it deserves to be finished! Your a fantastic writer! :D
ScatteredSapphireRoses chapter 16 . 4/13/2012
Update soon 。・・(_)・・。
renascence chapter 16 . 4/8/2012
Yikes! cliffy. I like this a lot! you've definitely portrayed kyoya and well as tamaki perfectly. i look forward to reading!