Reviews for Green Arrow on: Befriending the Mentally Unstable
Kyourin chapter 7 . 2/8
Ah, this fic makes me love both of them so much more!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 7 . 12/14/2014
cool
MarvelousWonders chapter 7 . 7/27/2014
"Befriending the Mentally Unstable" is by far my favourite Question fanfic.
I love the friendship between GA and Q, and you explored it really beautifully
Big thanks for writing this :D
Ersatz Einstein chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
There are a lot of technical errors ("ability to breath returned", "effect of prolonged exposer to the strange experience", etc.), but the characterization was excellent and you somehow managed to make it serious and amusing at the same time.
Manicpanicgirl chapter 7 . 7/13/2013
You need to update
Manicpanicgirl chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
I love the Question he is so crazy it's so funny. ( Although I am a conspiracy theorist too)
Hebi R chapter 7 . 2/9/2013
Is this dead?
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Does The Question typically act like Rorschach? I didn't know, that is actually rather neat.
Konri Kari chapter 7 . 10/20/2012
This is great!
KatanaDoshi chapter 7 . 9/11/2012
*pouty face* there's gonna be more right? One more chapter you said. Please?
KatanaDoshi chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
THANK YOU. It was so ANNOYING to see Question in that episode and thinking in the back of my mind "But... but faceless dude is supposed to be an unhinged badass in hand-to-hand..."
You have single handedly fixed it for me. You would think, with everything else they got right with that show they'd remember that when you live in Hub City and your options in a fight are not dying or fighting fair the smart people (Like Q) are gonna choose not dying.
MoonRose91 chapter 7 . 2/27/2012
Awww, Question and Green Arrow bonding.

I feel the love...BROTHERLY LOVE!
Alc Fluteo chapter 7 . 9/5/2011
You have no idea how much I love these series of snippits. I just...you write the characters so perfectly I can hear their voice actors in my head speaking the lines.

I would love to see more stuff with these two written by you at some point. Hopefully I can at least read that last chapter you promised. :D
Jana Girl123 chapter 6 . 8/12/2011
One chapter left, come on you can't leave us hanging like that! This fic is absolutely hysterical and the way Q and Ollie react to each other is adorable. Please update soon!
Aronim chapter 7 . 6/12/2011
This is funny, well-written and very interesting. A great read all in all.

You have a problem with d's at the end of words, either leaving them out (example: "he glare" instead of the correct "he glared") or putting them where they don't belong (example "he sent a glared at the Question" instead of the correct "he sent a glare at the Question).

You don't make that mistake all the time, but you make it enough times that it's quite noticable. It would really improve your great storyline if you corrected those unfortunate grammer mistakes.

Hoping you update this sometime.