Reviews for A Death Eater's Daughter
Janice.Lunaxo chapter 1 . 4/4
I died. This story is too good. one of my favs
Vincent chapter 24 . 2/20
I have been reading & rereading this for a long time. I so very dearly would love seeing more..there is much more to be told! I mean, the birth of her kid..the reunion..hell, Fred's death!
jenny.s.72 chapter 12 . 4/7/2017
Omg don't kill Fred. PLEASE don't kill Fred! Fred is life. Fred is bæ. Fred is my world.
SkrappySnake chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
personally, I love the name Nemesis! Greek mythology is awesome
Ermmmm chapter 15 . 7/9/2016
OKAY BRINEY IS SOOOO GONNA BE SIRIUS'S DAUGHTER
She Who Must Not Be Tamed chapter 24 . 10/4/2014
i read many stories about children of deatheaters. most i stopped after a couple of chapters because they lack creativity and depth. yours however is brilliant and i enjoyed every word. thank you for uploading this!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
You should put your books on wattpad
Charlotte Wilks chapter 24 . 9/1/2014
This fic was absolutely wonderful! Thank you so much for writing and posting it. Well, onto the sequel!
Charlotte Wilks chapter 15 . 8/31/2014
I love this story.
Ryan chapter 11 . 6/26/2014
I thought the chapter was brilliant, the way it tied in with Rowling's original story. You have nothing to be ashamed of or worried about
Anon chapter 13 . 12/31/2013
Is it just me or is Briney acting a bit idiotic? I understand that it would be hard to tell your friends something like that, but I mean can't exactly go against Voldy yet so it's a live or die kind of thing. It seems to me that she's just trying to throw away her life but, whatever. This is a good story but I think that Briny and Fred fell in love too fast. That's just my opinion however. Anyways I will continue to read the story, and maybe it will change my opinion of Briney.
Purdy Girl101 chapter 24 . 12/2/2013
please update
Guest chapter 24 . 1/5/2013
Bloody hell! Never cried so much from a story before
CharmingBiliusWeasley chapter 12 . 11/19/2012
DON'T KILL FRED OR I WILL KILL YOU. Great job on the story, though you spelled a few things wrong here and there :)
anomomouslyMe chapter 12 . 9/19/2012
I dont care what you do with this, as long as you keep it going! i love it, i dont want it to end!