Reviews for Bella's Secret
girlnextdoor chapter 3 . 7/1/2014
plz update soon!
Icecoollolly chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
Please carry on this story, I just found it and I really want to find out what happens next. You writing so far has been amazing.
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 56,576.
If you want to sign, go to:
wismann chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
Please. Update. Asap only 3 on fanfiction. And 2 are the same and this one is the only one that is good :(
LizzyG chapter 3 . 7/7/2013
Hey live this story please please please please please continue
animegirl23 chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
Hey r u going to finish it's good
booksxforxlife chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
:( I'm sad you stopped updating! Especially when you had so many reviews! This was a promising story.
tinkerbear10 chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
oh wow i love it
nikyta chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
please update
Adriana chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
mermaidsnvampires8 chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
omg omg omg keep going! its hard finding stories like this! keep it up! :)
god of all chapter 3 . 6/11/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Lady Elena Bella Petrova chapter 3 . 2/16/2012
Love this chapter and story so far! hoping to read more later! chapter 3 . 1/4/2012
I like it. Are you going to carry with it. Mabye you should have the Cullens find out about Bella.
JesusGirl0699 chapter 3 . 12/5/2011
Please UPDATE SOON! That was completely and amazingly AWESOME!