Reviews for The Mistress and Her Master
Nasty whore. Stupid bitch. Disgusting fanfic. Spent longer on jacob. Never write again.
Pia Cullen Masen chapter 11 . 1/24
I hope you plan on continuing this story I am really interested on it. And I think this caring but strict Domward is adorable! thanks for sharing a wonderful story! Chilly kisses from Florida.
yay chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Awesome job.
teenda chapter 11 . 9/1/2014
this is great
Keem2129 chapter 11 . 7/1/2014
I love this story I hope you finish it.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/24/2014
Just like most relationships of this nature. You're left hanging. Go figure
Gidget922 chapter 11 . 5/14/2014
Nan, You and Beta's ROCK! Enjoying reading each chapter and the Evolving Of Bella and Master Edward. i like the idea of her creative writing in a notebook it help's him see into her mind more all the emotion's playing over n over through it. Notebook or Journal's really do help so as to not dwell. I'm glad she opened up about Eric anything could have happened, Bella protected herself by telling Master Edward even if she didn't realize it (seeing the big picture) Wow that was awesome payback Tanya inflicted On Eric Thank you I'm going to read your other stories on here you are very talented and creative ...
Gidget922 chapter 10 . 5/14/2014
gee i wonder if Master Edward is in the room
Gidget922 chapter 9 . 5/14/2014
Your research is spot on and outtakes two thumbs up and a smirk
Gidget922 chapter 8 . 5/14/2014
I'm loving these chapter's of your story.. Living Backward's was an awesome story, i finally have it on pdf. That story inspired me
I have a rec'd for you My Devil by Exquisite Edward on FF. It's got a bit of everything and completed too.
MsRZombie chapter 11 . 4/17/2014
Thank you, Nan, for a wonderfully erotic story! I'm a little late to the party, but so thankful that I stumbled upon this! This is the first of your stories I've read, and will soon start reading all the rest. Thanks again!
GeminiGirl437 chapter 11 . 12/30/2013
Oh Nan! Not sure if you still read reviews after this long but I luh-huv this story! Please consider continuing. It really was left hanging at an important part! Read the memoirs and can't believe what was going on in his mind this night before. Gah! I need to know what happened in the next six years...
Thank you for sharing your lovely talents!
jyouse5 chapter 11 . 12/12/2013
please finish what you started!
I know its been years but please finish
please please please
please please
Rachel garber chapter 8 . 9/24/2013
Well that wemt better than she expected, so she thought he would dismiss her, strange, sounds like a plan
lm chapter 11 . 9/5/2013
Another please...;) its been a while since you been back! You should post another chapter! :)
1,341 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »