Reviews for In Death's Image
Enbi chapter 5 . 10/21
I know that you probably won't update this fic again but I've been going on a spree of reading all of your fics because I love them so much
Ciel.Michealis chapter 5 . 10/9
Okay so, I realize you've probably abandoned this fic, but I've started working on fanart for it. Crappy fanart, but fanart. Also I really just love this. Bye.
wow so chilling I hope you continue writing I despise Twilight but I actually enjoyed reading your version. Amazing...
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 5 . 1/28
This is so weird and disturbing and confusing. But so fascinating.
Luna'sHorcrux chapter 5 . 12/23/2014
I find I rather like the idea of sane insanity. I used to be insane, but then my skin fell off, and here I am: a corpse, but a sane one.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/20/2014
That was amazing! Very inspiring, too. I hope you will eventually update, even though it has been a while.
SunflowersAndDandelions chapter 5 . 11/22/2014
Very interesting. Do you have any plans to finish it?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Wow I cried beautiful so eerie wow...
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 9/9/2014 her. Much better than canon Bella.
That's saying something.
FoalyWinsForever chapter 4 . 1/15/2010
Wow. This exists on its own plane of fanfiction, I think. Yes, it was extremely morbid, but it had such an interesting blend of canon and AU. I could definitely see potential for a canon version of this, although it would have to be completely made of OCs. Sorry that this review made no sense, I couldn't quite put what I wanted to convey into words.
Fireabovefirebelow chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
This is beautifully written, to quote an English reacher of mine. The best I've read yet among the offal so liberally spread across this site. In any case, coolio. I look forward to the next chapter.
Scourge of Nemo chapter 4 . 10/13/2009
All I can say is, I can't wait for more Daedelus. He is going to be a fun embittered vampire.

Brilliant, as always. You're making good use of Charlie, which amuses me, because Meyers didn't bother with him. XD

onyx fire7 chapter 4 . 9/24/2009

I like how you've made Isabella's character so drastically different (and dare I say, much better) and the interaction with Edward was really funny. I'm glad it was needlessly long, it means there's so much more to enjoy.

Hope you update soon :)

AllApologies451994 chapter 3 . 7/6/2009
Cool story. Can't wait to see where it ends up. Update soon, kay? :D
xInspired chapter 3 . 7/6/2009
Finally. I stumble across something interesting. Looking forward to the next chapter.