Reviews for Master of Elements and the Celestial:Unleashed
TEAM TOBI chapter 27 . 1/6
Awesome story i hope you continue it
Kiboxful chapter 27 . 1/5
What can I say, I love the way you made Zuko, Azula and toph have their own quirks and mishaps, I have never laughed more with how Zuko's a drunk, I have also never laughed more from the line that toph said "I'm not tall enough to do that". I just have concerns about the rewrite, it just feels more serious and less comical, don't get me wrong the part about Naruto being Zuko's Dad was great but I kinda felt like you where running on fumes for joke's and stuff. The more serious tone feels like it might drag a bit, but as a loyal fan I will continue to read this series no matter what, so please don't think that I am a hater, I love your work and hope to read more in the future.

Your faithful fan Kiboxful
Nightmare daniell61 chapter 8 . 11/11/2013
:D (self; i did not finish this chappy yet 11-11-13)
Nightmare daniell61 chapter 7 . 11/11/2013
way to go dude :D

a friend of mine quit writing because of jackass's who think they are owed something... i actually quit writing when i first started out because of all the hate i got..but now im starting again(after 4 years of no writing..but all i have to say is damn am i rusty...and its hard to write properly and make it good D: how do you do it?!
Nightmare daniell61 chapter 4 . 11/11/2013
:D that was awesome

(any time i start out with a this emotican; :D it means im using it as a marker for this story...
Drakolf chapter 25 . 10/8/2013
I laughed so hard I began crying while reading the make. Kyuubi16, you really know how to write hilarious makes. Good luck to you with future projects.
Drakolf chapter 7 . 10/6/2013
I got tears in my eyes from laughing at the misfortune that constantly befalls the Cabbage Man. I'll happily say that he is one of my favorite characters.
Guest chapter 27 . 10/1/2013
Love the story. Hope you keep writing for it let me know, thanks.
Stupidheroine chapter 20 . 4/11/2013
Why is Azula getting crazy?
Kami23422 chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
First of all why would you complain about a haram if it is clearly stated that is is one at the beginning. Second if u are reading a story do not be rude only do constructive criticism. Also want to say this story rocks and you are an ass to be rude to the author. If you don't like then don't take the time to hate.
rivereagles999 chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
4 words so far...I...AM...SO...CONFUSED...
That is all :
MrLavides chapter 7 . 7/25/2012
kinda stupid cause you just basically rewrote what happened in the series and just put a super powered naruto in the story boring
Guest chapter 20 . 7/23/2012
please post some new chapters after chapter 27
jaelin910 chapter 25 . 7/13/2012
that is certainly one very (hilariously) messed up family
Taishar Terribilis chapter 27 . 5/10/2012