Reviews for An Apple A Day
Caspia's Secret Graden chapter 52 . 5/4/2017
{Sighs} Now I feel Very sad that this amazing story is over... Please make a sequel to this story! I think that everyone else who has ever read this will come back to support you if you decide to! Well, at least I will...Oh, and mind if I make my own spin-off based off of this story? Please respond to me at . Please have a wonderful day, no matter what day it is!
Guest chapter 52 . 3/31/2017
Do you plan on updating this? Because it's really good.
Sillymew2234 chapter 52 . 3/12/2017
I read this a long time ago, but it's still my favorite. Like everyone else, I've been waiting for the next chapter, which I'm pumped for! Hopefully this won't die, but if life is getting in the way then it's fine. I love this story, and how everything is going down. Creative, and veeeerrrrrryyyyy interesting, hehe. I don't really remember the characters names and such, tbh, since its been so long since I read it. . I might re-read it, actually... Keep it up, tho!
Glaceon5 chapter 52 . 2/28/2017
I really love this story, and I hope it's not abandoned!
Apple89123 chapter 23 . 1/30/2017
Female writers... they allways write about possible nest mates, with dominating personalities, but than destroy the story with unlogical crap.

OHhhh the female MC is so 'helpless' in the face of her love interest -.- it would have been ok if it had not sacreficing logic for your romantic crap... the dark gift simply cancels all psy powers compleatly? what about the power of the gift? does it even cancel the psy powers on a level of crushing mountains? The MC has a very rare and well trained strong psy gift. Why does the 'dominating' but 'sensible' male love interest have such a strong dark gift in the first place, if it is so rare? Is it just so your MC can be more 'special' ? stupid female ego, allways destroying their fictions for me.

Those items and materials that block psy are even more unlogical -.- can trainers become immun to all elements simply by wearing some kind of special materials? so you could kill any psy pokemon even legendarys simply by trowing special rocks or shooting special bullets that ignor psy? -.- why not simply make it somewhat resistant against psy like it is for pokemons? it would make so much more sense...
Apple89123 chapter 16 . 1/29/2017
the gift type weakness is totally wrong and Liam is a fucking annoying character that should have gotten trashed by the MC psy attacks -.- Type advantage only gives resistance not immunity, and why would Liam have a strong gift if it is so rare? its unlogical and annoying. And a legendary pokemon should be able to read his mind regardless of how much dark type defence he has.
Samuran Storm chapter 52 . 12/12/2016
Hello, I've just finished reading the story up to this point and I wanted to see if I was correct in the thought that Vanilla's ear would be 100% healed to the point of no scarring or anything if she were to be healed by Styx' Normal type healing machine thing mentioned in previous chapters. Love this story. Look forward to more chapters, the inevitable conclusion, and a possible sequel. :)
Diamonds chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
I really hope this isn't abandoned. Never give up.
Guest chapter 52 . 10/23/2016
Kill that man
obsessed-beyond-reason2001 chapter 52 . 10/2/2016
Well, after a long time, I've finally gotten around to catching up on my alerts. My first, second, and third thoughts about the last two chapters are all the same: holy crap, I have no words. Poor Vanilla... Maybe the ear will grow back if she evolves? Allo is clearly awesome - of course, pretty much all the Eevees and assorted Eeveelutions are, in their own unique ways. Landon is still a mystery, and Melanie is hilarious. I'm totally rooting for Liam - I honestly think he may be my favorite character, and am somewhat worried of what that says about my mental state. I think T is fine, currently, though if it does get much darker, M might be appropriate. Hope to see an update soon!
Guest chapter 52 . 9/15/2016
I have just read your entire story and let me just say, IT'S GREAT! The story is nice and the characters are developed well. I would recommend writing the name of the person who's perspective we're reading from because it's sometimes a little hard to tell who's perspective it is. Nevertheless, I look forward to anymore stories you have in store. Either for this, or for any other fanfic you make. :)
vivi05 chapter 52 . 4/10/2016
i finally caught up and now i have to wait for the next chapter... i absolutely loved this story so far, the characters the cliff hangers, the interesting story and liam's badassery. my only complaint is when there are PoV changes it isn't said who's PoV it is which can leave the reader confused unless we work out who it is which thankfully was easy enough with your good description hope to see a new chapter soon since it's been a year AGAIN now!
Meh chapter 52 . 12/18/2015
I don't know why but this chapter made me happy(My ship sailed), but then I cried towards the end. I have to say this is one of the best fan fictions I have ever read. This is the first fanfic that I'm addicted to(Once I stayed up till five o'clock reading it on my phone). Keep up the good work!
Meh chapter 51 . 12/18/2015
OMG! I CAN HANDLE GORE BUT I DIDNT EXPECT THIS! Animal abuse personally bothers me, but it surprisingly made this chapter better to me...
I just can't imagine my favorite Pokemon getting abused(Eevee is too cute).
Meh chapter 40 . 12/14/2015
This fanfic is amazing! I have so many ships its hard to focus on one!
Apple X Fiery