Reviews for An Apple A Day
cluelessfail chapter 52 . 12/7/2015
Hey, so I have followed this story since the beginning and I have really enjoyed it despite the sporadic updates. I have never been one to review every chapter, I'm more of a read and appreciate silently kind of person. But seeing how amazing this story is I can't help but give you some encouraging words. I really love this story and how far you've made it and I understand how school and life can get in the way sometimes. I really appreciate you writing this story and hope that you haven't forgotten about it. I hope your next update is soon and that you see this story to the end!
ChubbyPanda10 chapter 52 . 9/23/2015
Hi, I love An Apple a day, this was a long story :D And I want to read more of this story, now plzzzz Update soon. :)
ChubbyPanda10 chapter 2 . 9/21/2015
I love it so far :)
bc414 chapter 52 . 9/7/2015
I started reading this story about one week ago, and just reached the end of what has been posted so far. This story is very, very incredible! The many points of view creates lots of dramatic irony. I like how after each change in point of view, we the readers must figure out who is now telling the story. The humor sprinkled into the story is always great.

The intricate plot that you have crafted is phenomenal. There are multiple things happening that will all tie together and many plot twists. Little hints of things are scattered throughout the story which might lead to the reader figuring out things on their own. It's amazing how much stuff you put in that implicated that Anita, not Apple, was Mew.

I love how Liam is sort of a protagonist and antagonist at the same time. It's hard to explain, but he definitely feels like he's both. He's trying to kill Mew, which makes him the bad guy, but he also is finding things out about his past, sort of like a protagonist? The backstory, motives, personality, everything about Liam is very, very well thought out.

Erin is certainly not shallow at all. She was both someone who "dressed to impress" and who was fascinated by research. Erin's Revenge was the most hilarious chapter in my opinion :)

The next best humor would be coming from Anita's telepathy and all the stolen thoughts we get to hear.

I'm not really seeing where Allo's name originates from...

During the majority of the story, I was expecting Apple to eventually evolve into an Espeon, since she's already a psychic and since Anita had a psychic gift, and all the other eeveelutions had the same type as their respective gym leader. I was a bit disappointed when she became had to be an Umbreon instead... Grrrr... If only Dustin got back from the hospital an hour or two quicker... Although there is the issue of not having met another Espeon, as Last Warrior 7 has pointed out.

The relationship between Apple and Fiery starting from when Fiery evolved was very cute and funny. There wasn't much development of their relationship throughout the story though; Apple's feelings kind of just appeared, and weren't featured much until recently. I hope there will be much more of them in the coming chapters!

So in the Azul City park, there was a man selling hot dogs at a hot dog stand. Apple destroyed the stand and ate four of the guy's hot dogs, and Anita payed the guy way more than the deserved. I'm guessing this hot dog selling guy is the same person as the "strange referee" at Carly's party and the same guy selling hot dogs on the boat that the crew was traveling to Vintage Village on (and got knocked overboard by a starving Apple). There might be another one of his appearances I can't remember. I'm also guessing the hot dog guy will show up again at least once more. Also, Apple never got her "super hot dog" (or something like that) after agreeing to battle as Liam's Pokemon.

The moment of realization when I realized Sticky Styx was just WOW. Also, the time travelling plot was just so well thought and so amazing. It took some intense thinking to figure out how the whole thing worked. Then I would forget and figure it out again.

Vanilla's torture was probably the saddest and most messed up thing I've ever read... I personally didn't really like Vanilla much because she didn't really seem to care about others and didn't want to battle, but that torture was just so ridiculously insane. She better get her ears back when she evolves...

Please update this story some time soon. PLEASE. All your other fans and I are waiting!
dogs3gr chapter 52 . 8/29/2015
Great job! Loved it! Is it complete?
R.R chapter 52 . 8/29/2015
Is it over? It can't end like that noooooooooooo! I need to find out if they escape! Even so great story!
Zak chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Good work
mephisasdf chapter 5 . 5/7/2015
you miss spelled hoenn but other then that, it was pretty good!
pikachucat chapter 52 . 4/13/2015
cool
I don't Care chapter 52 . 4/12/2015
Hehe, I thought you were dead! I was rereading this for about the 22nd time, and then I see a new chapter and I'm all like "SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE." You've actually inspired me to write my very first fanfic around this time last year. Yes, it was terrible. Yes, I was that one reviewer because I wanted to feel loved. And yes, it is discontinued. But I still keep it up because it means a lot to me. Thanks if you read this far, and be one with the poturtles!
ChuckTheEon chapter 52 . 4/10/2015
Thank you for updating! Also, now a question I've been wondering about, ever since reading Incident Vanilla as I will call it, can evolution regenerate lost limbs? I know that a lot of authors disagree, but a lot of others do. I just want to know your view.
survive9 chapter 52 . 4/2/2015
Good chapters, have been looking forward to the next update on the story. I like the dark theme that you've set in the past 2 chapters. To me, it makes the story more realistic, especially since there is a sadistic posing leader partially running team glop'emm.
OverlordOfGrammaticCorrections chapter 5 . 4/2/2015
So, I Started Re-Reading This To Refresh My Memory On The Plot, And I Noticed Two Things: Firstly, Melonbi. How I Missed This The OTHER Three Times I've Read This, I Have No Clue. But Secondly, How Do Fairy Types Fit Into This Story, Especially Sylveon (What With The Eevees Being The 'Guardians' Of The Region)? Will Fairies Just Not Exist, Or Are They Going To Have Always Existed, Like In The Games? You Might've Already Covered This In The New Chapters, But Still, I Thought It Better To Ask Now Than Forget Later.
Keldabe chapter 52 . 4/2/2015
Wow I knew I left this story in my follows for a reason. Happy to see your finally back at it. I must say even though I had very little idea as to what was going on do to me being too lazy to reread back a few chapters it was still awesome. I think Styx might just be the most amazing character I have seen in a long time. time travel, psychic powers, a medical degree, works for an evil organization, great morals despite. Can I borrow her resume? As for the going M thing I am all for it. Look I know some people don't want scary, bloody, or dark stuff, but if this is a world where we capture super powerful creatures and have them beat each other to a pulp for entertainment. and the government is pretty much run by the best of these battlers. there is going to be a little bit of it unless you make the society so perfect there is no reason for a story in the first place. I still love your story and hope I get better at reviewing in the future :D
ShadowStained chapter 52 . 4/2/2015
I have been waiting so long for this and i wasnt disappointed. :)
I enjoyed these two chapters and cant wait for the next!
304 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »