Reviews for An Apple A Day
Kyd Ape chapter 50 . 3/5/2015
This by far the only story with 50 chapters that I've thoroughly read. Now I can't wait for the next installment... Any time now.
Bob chapter 45 . 6/10/2014
I loved this chapter! Especially the slight warp of the past with Sticky being Landon and Landon actually saved.
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 50 . 2/28/2014
Lol you ended it with my favorite line. This story is freaking amazing and i love the detail that has been put into it. The only suggestion i have is maybe when you change povs in the story to also put who is now telling the story, but that's just to prevent the few seconds of reading that it takes to figure out who it is, then going back to start of switch and rereading
Guest chapter 44 . 12/30/2013
I...I...I don't know what to think anymore...
Guest chapter 50 . 12/7/2013
I want to tell you that i really like this story i think it's great, it should be turned into an anime or anime movie once its done, but by the looks of it that will take like a year or two sadly it being such a great story and all. Im hoping you do finish it and not just let it die (I would honestly be heavily disappointed cuz i have a knack for liking half written stories dont do this to us please). Maybe your already bored by reading this at this point so all im gonna say is thanks for giving me something to kill time with I read all 50 chapters in a week, i was late for school twice cuz of it, i dont regret it tho :) your effort is greatly appreciated.
Kid Ape chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
I'm a little angry. A great story like this has to be continued. Why did you stop? I was watching that!
4678244 chapter 8 . 10/15/2013
WHERE IS THE PIZZA?
Guest chapter 50 . 10/3/2013
Yay! I've checked this fanfic so often...I never gave up hope that it would be back. More!
The Meditating Espeon chapter 50 . 9/22/2013
i'm so happy my favorite story finally updated, I got a shout out happy.
None of you probably know this because you don't know who the hell i am but this story inspired me to write fan fiction. I owe it to YOU DELONGBI!
I don't care chapter 29 . 9/9/2013
'I ate Splash.' Wow
ShadowStained chapter 50 . 9/4/2013
Yeah! Finally, i'm glad you finally updated. I always would check for updates on this story before I got my account on fanfiction and then I put it on my story update list. I just reread the entire story so that I could remember what was gong on since I was a few chapters behind. I can't wait for the next chapter either!
L.X.ie chapter 50 . 9/3/2013
Yaaay! It's back! XD It's a good thing you put the "Previously on Apple a Day" because my mind needed a jump start. I need to re-read everything to refresh my memory and I'm so glad for this chapter! And oh my gosh Fiery and Apple is so *cute*! I loved it.
Liam is...um... protective? Possessive? Weird? about his interrogates Xp hehehe
obsessed-beyond-reason2001 chapter 50 . 9/2/2013
Oh wow, I didn't even realize it was 8 months since this was last updated until I went to check what my review said. Probably because on the rare occasions I don't have anything to read, I tend to reread some of my favorites, and have reread this quite a few times in the past. I think the last time was just a couple weeks ago, actually. So, onto the actual story... Dun dun dun! And the plot thickens... So... I don't think it was actually Jamie that orchestrated the kidnapping. My instinct is telling me that somehow, it was Landon. Because Liam couldn't have answered the phone last chapter, which I remember thinking that it was strange that he did. So it must have been Landon. And I didn't even realize that reason until I was typing it, wondering how Landon found out about Anita and Erin. So now I'm even more convinced that I'm right! So what happened to the Water Stone is my next question... I wonder if one of the three unevolved Eevees touched it? Hm... But I need to get up in seven and a half hours, so as it usually takes me an hour to fall asleep, I will end my speculation here. Good night, 'see' you next update!
MikeyMcool chapter 50 . 9/2/2013
I said it once, I'll say it again...YAAAAAAAAAY! Totally looking forward to more from you! :D I think I might reread the story from the beginning so I can member what happened. I was a little lost at the beginning. And thank you so much for the "Last Time" section. I would have been completely lost without it. :P Well, time to go reread this awesome story! Good luck with life! Hope everything works out for you! And, as always, KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK! :D

Mikey
Cherrypetal chapter 50 . 9/2/2013
Squeee! New chapter! The Fiery/Apple moments were so cute, too. I wonder if Landon kidnapped Anita. I don't know why I think that. I've just got a hunch.
304 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »