Reviews for We'll Make It Through
Bruh, I felt so intimidated reading the next few chapters because I was sure to be washed with a lot of pent up feelings due to the drama you've succeeded on creating xD

I see you started this story at 2009, and as I read throughout the story, I started noticing how much you were improving in you writing! Good job on that, Ghetto! :DDD
This story is very wonderful, and even though I'd had hoped it was already finished when I started reading(I really prefer completed stories is all), I'm so happy how you've made all 32 chapters I love long stories, especially about my fave canon ship 33333

I shall list this story as one of stories I shall be coming back to for an update or simply just want reread it again! ;D
TrishieeMaee chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
I really cried for this chapter truthfully especially on the part where temari told tenten don't compare reality ro fairy tales and not because he would know your feelings it will be guaranteed he loves you back i so feel her that time cause i've been there being confuse about ones feeling for someone and when you have the guts to say it tadah to late always like that and someone you like ended up to someone who is a close friend always base form my experience so hurtful \3 could ino stop being a flirt and the blane will be to shikamaru since he is stupid and so fucking hate to tell what is on his mind not only he hurt chouji ge also hurt temari and even ino to the near future and also his self even me he hurt me if i were i. This situation of temari i would just run away and go back to the hidden sand village i needed space and actions speaks louder than words maybe for her since holding hands and being seen by her and leaving her with a promise then seeing that scenario just fucking hurt so much i hope they make it through
TrishieeMaee chapter 5 . 12/29/2014
whyyyyy there are so many shikaino moments and i don't want to talk about coz i am sad really sad author and its because of you though i. Don't want to talk about it just the tenten temari moments it is so cute having a friend where you could have a girls heart to heart talk i miss those times they really could understand each other how sweet where yesterday's enemy tomorrow's friend could just ino stopfucking look like she's innocent she's the source of the problem and by the way temari-chan it is not bad thing that you don't know how to cook i am a girl too and i don't know how to cook anything even the basics i hope i could find a guy someday its okay to be insecure but not with ino and shika-kun stop being flirty and confuse guy not because you don't want to rui. Your friendship you have to act like that as you could see ino's getting the wrong idea and misunderstood you actions and stop being stupid and keep falling on her traps and ino girls don't make the first move or other moves desperate be with chouji 3 heart heart ️
Guest chapter 32 . 12/29/2014
Que? Ya acabo, noooo
TrishieeMaee chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
Oh hello again you hurt me again i am so crying right now and asking whyyyy shikamaru? Ino is a bitch sorry for the word but she really is though in the series of naruto she is the first girl i like cause she's cute when shika and her argue though when my eyes saw temari and it was like they are better and this happening the kiss the sex my heart just break my shikamaru's virginity is gone and they might do it again shikamaru enjoying his self while temari is dying because she's too worried for shikamaru you jerkkkk but i still love you i keep reading to know why they do it and ofcourse why you write it they say everything happens for a reason 3 heart heart
TrishieeMaee chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
it was like temari becoming more expressive of her feelings whenever she is alone and in front of shikamaru her emotions is so strong just like being the old temari but shikamaru is such a troublesome man when it comes to his emotions he keeps it to his self not like he doesn't have anyone like temari who have tenten 3 he has chouji, ino and TEMARI he is just too prideful i though they will never meet nor see each other for the whole chapter because their keep on thinking what if blah blah i am happy and very much happy reading that temari just co fessed its not so her but who will confess by the way shikamaru naah he wouldn't and she has the guts screaming on the road where everyone is still sleeping what a romantic way XD but shikamaru never said she loves her back 3 he just said he has some business shikamaru meanieee you should say I LOVE YOU TOO and stop all those bullshits inside your 200 IQ brain and stop coming up of what ifs blah blah this is destiny haha and the little devil temari looks like dissatisfied about the fact she was kiss its only a peck on her temple haha expecting better though some said it sweeter but the sweetest thing is the backhug thingyyy i'm really fond of it hope shikamaru fix his self i'm looking forward for this story3
TrishieeMaee chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
oh first of all hello i am a silent reader actually and i don't have an account i just read and then i bump into this story the prologue it was so LONGGGGG and it felt so troublesome but i put all my efforts in reading it and i was satisfied nope very satisfied its worth the time and i enjoyed reading it and while reading the prologue my mind was flashing back those scenes in chuunin exam arc that i actually feel like it was really happening the way kankuro teases temari about shikamaru and i was like i'm gonna die i kept rolling in my bed for how many minutes and then the way they speak to each other my heart is fluttering and beating so fast i just like shikatema so much i really do and age doesn't really matter and when they kiss oh my god i just died XD and knowing shikatema is CANON it adds up to my love for shikatema and oh by the way in this chapter you really are amazing i shed tears while reading this chapter it really suits its title as PAIN i felt their pain knowing their situation and when i watched that part when asuma died i really cried hard though he is not my favorite character but i like kurenai his lover and knowing that she will be hurt and shikamaru too it makes my heart ache and crying again but i really do know how it felt to lose someone who became a father figure to you so i really feel shikamaru that time and this is just so amazing and Temari my favorite female character of all time when she opened up with tenten like i envy her since i don't have that special friend that will always be by your side and just like temari i don't want to be to close to anyone since i hate being alone i hate being left alone by someone so special to me why is this story so close to my heart and i can actually relate? and knowing neji and tenten married i am so happy i like them both and i find amazing but knowing that neji died it makes my heart aches and i cried for one week knowing his death and it was like i was mourning and so sad that i can't focus in school though i already moved on but when i think about it i will always cry this is so said this story is worth the read and it was like there is a connection between the author/story to the readers and this is amazing and i promise cross my heart pinky sweer I'LL make it through until the end i will patiently wait and by the way i just register an account a while ago cause i really want to finish this story i love it so much 3 this is so long i am really sorry and good luck in writing more stories and i hope you will always be inspired in writing stories and touching other people hearts 3
Lefteris chapter 32 . 12/26/2014
Played around with this last chapter didn't you? Well done.
I'm not really good at this sort of thing, but let's try it out. :P
First of all , before I begin talking about this chapter specifically,I'd like to talk about your work in general , emphasizing on what I like and find interesting , and what I think might need some improvement.
Generally , I like the way you use your extended vocabulary to describe a situation , to "illustrate" a picture in detail , while at the same time leaving enough room for imagination to kick in and fill in the gaps to make it even more unique , all that while still making sure it's not too difficult to interpret or too plain and simple, it makes the job of the reader fun to do. Focus on broadening the horizons even more, not that it's not great already , but with me being someone who likes variety and easily gets bored with the same things being repeated, I'd like to watch you get creative with words. ;)
Now then , onto the story.
First off , I have to say , you nicely folded this story into the original naruto story , you made it very believable , much like a spinoff story , you know what I mean?
That's one of the main goals of course , but even so , you did a good job and I think you deserve props for it. Well done. On that note though , perhaps overtime , you could emphasize on the fundamentals that build that friendship between the two main characters after their first encounter , before they stepped up their relationship to a higher level , in other words , I'd like to witness the trust that they had been building over the years when they became chuunin , and then jonin. Other than that , you have a vivid imagination , and the story fits right in , without leaving much room for question marks and unexplained gaps.
I like the behaviour that you pick for every character to display , you have done a good job of choosing what set of actions and movements every character performs in different situations according to their unique personalities , almost like a profiler , making your story that much more believable.
Okay then , with that out of the way , let's talk about this chapter specifically.
It was somewhat larger than before , took a while to finish , but loved everything about it. Covered every aspect really , and described the story from a number of viewpoints , all of it done in stylish fashion. You changed the atmosphere with every line you wrote , never losing control over your topic. Bit all of my nails before I finished it too. :P Never escaping the borders of reality , you managed to conclude the chapter in a manner that I did not expect. Well done, keep it up.

Alright , I'm gonna wrap this up because thinking up the right words to form sentences in a different language than my own , 'is kind of a drag'.
All in all , I love what you've done here , I'd recommend this anyday.

Oh , one more thing. Hurry up and update , can't wait to see what you've got in store for us next. ;)
thatguyyouknow chapter 32 . 8/30/2014
Great story. i think you could have played with the pregnancy of ino a bit more. it was a useful characterization tool, but i like the reveal to Tenmari after the abortion. it shifted the angst over to shikamaru, allowing twnmari to save him now: an opportunity for growth for them. over all, a good story, but please update soon!
samy.reales1 chapter 32 . 7/31/2014
Woww the best ever! Just f* love it. Moree
Bichebleue chapter 32 . 7/19/2014
Wooow ! Incredible. This was awesome the argument between Shikamaru and Ino, the "guys time", dinner with Yoshino and Shikaku ... everything was great !
departedsoul13 chapter 32 . 7/17/2014
Wow, that's complicated! Wonder what's gonna happen next with Shikamaru and Temari... Though they're not the main subjects, I'm really looking forward to what Neji and Tenten have to discuss! Great story!
cathyscloud9 chapter 32 . 7/16/2014
Great job on the chapter! I can't wait for the update. I hope they can both get over everything and get together for more than a minute. Thanks!
torikai chapter 32 . 7/16/2014
Another amazingly written chapter, thank you so much for this update! OMG I'm so worried for these two, I hope they can overcome this together!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
You should continue this soon. I've really enjoyed this so far.