Reviews for Don't Tell a Soul
SummerMoon-WinterSun chapter 3 . 1/23/2010
try to give more detail about the surroundings... other than that its good. please update soon...
My-Room-Is-My-Retreat chapter 3 . 11/23/2009
Aw. Thats so sad! Update! )
Mrs.Strife chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
hey, good story, just uh... CAN I HAVE MY MONEY!
disneyqueen chapter 3 . 5/3/2009
I'm os so, so,so, so,so sorry I haven't reviewed until now. I love it just everything about it, personally I think you could make the chapters longer, but it's up to you. Please Update ASAP! I really want to know what's gonna happen with Danny when he goes and sees Allyson again. This is just great and update ASAP! ASAP! ASAP! ASAP! Can I make it any clearer, you need to update cause it's a great story.

D-Queen
Anonymous chapter 3 . 4/20/2009
Great story, but you'd better keep on writing!

Just kidding, but it is really good. Nice story line and good spelling, meaning I didn't notice very many spelling errors. I notice that a lot on this web page, it's like people don't know how to use spell check or something.

But anyway, like I said, awesome story. I absolutely love Now You See It. . . so obviously I'd love this. But please don't be one of those people that take like half a year to update.
Rainforest Treefrog chapter 3 . 4/17/2009
Holy crap I didn't see that coming! That was definatly an interesting twist, but I liked it and I think it adds a lot to the story. What's going to happen to Danny now I wonder... Anyways, good job and update ASAP.

Rainforest Treefrog chapter 2 . 4/4/2009
This was a really good chapter. I liked how you described Danny's rage about the bully (and I'd be mad too). It was really good and I like the way you're adding certain parts from the movie but making it original. Very cool. Update ASAP!

Rock on!

Rainforest Treefrog chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
This was awesome! I like how you took the scene from the movie and added Alyson to it. And for your first Now You See It... fanfic, that makes it even better! Keep up the good work! Rock on!

disneyqueen chapter 2 . 4/1/2009
Hey

That was great and the descriptions were really good. I loved the switching from the narrative (she, he) to the first person (I) of Danny. It worked out really well. Good job and the kid hanging by the belt hop always makes me laugh, I wish I could do that sometimes to people. I wonder what his Dad is gonna say? cause he has a little secret too.

Great job and update soon and my new story (not for the challenge is out and it's called - Lullabies from the Past. Please check it out and review. Update ASAP.
disneyqueen chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
WOW

That's really good and just wow. There were a few things that you might have caught, like "she said slamming him locker door." should be HE said..., not a big deal just something you might want to look for.

And "could a he respect that" instead of getting all up in his face." That was a little confusing, even if I got the main idea. Just be careful about that.

Again I go these things all the time, but just watch out for them and UPDATE NOW! This is so good. Danny and Aly were in character despite the age difference and the story sounds awesome. UPDATE NOW!

D-Queen