Reviews for Being Alive
SpiritRose3496 chapter 7 . 11/30/2012
This is great! Please keep writing this :)
Call and Answer chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
When I watched the 2004 Phantom, Raoul would always remind me of Anthony XDDD I'm not surprised they'd become friends
Call and Answer chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Wonderful! Really well written :DDDDD
BeBopALula chapter 6 . 2/13/2010
Don't feel bad about not updating in a while. I'm sure we all know how that sort of thing goes. Anyway, I love Johanna's letter and can't wait to see more of her.
BeBopALula chapter 4 . 8/6/2009
I love the nightmare!
BeBopALula chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
I love this chapter, especially the part where Raoul speculates about "a really bored Madame Giry" and "the intelligence and sanity of the people he worked with". I'm glad to hear that Johanna's a widow. My enjoyment of Raoul and Johanna's relationship would be lessened significantly if adultery were involved, given that they both seem like such reasonable, decent people in this fic.
BeBopALula chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
How lovely! I like all the literary references; I see no reason why Johanna and Raoul wouldn't be well-read, either. I can't wait to find out what happens and also how Johanna came to be a governess.
aSqueeIntheDistance chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Vunderbar! snort* Wish I knew German... Anyway, thank you soo much for this fic. UPDATE is the word of the day! XD

NOW is the second one ;)
fEmAleNoMad chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
kind of choppy, and it goes on for longer than necessary. I know you need an introductory chapter, but maybe you should try to get to the point first.

I didn't think either of them (if I think Jeanne is who I think she is) were very literate,but go figure. I'm glad you're breaking stereotypes. Though, it sounds a little forced. Isn't Roaul impeding her from her job if he's always talking to her? What about those kids?

Still entertaining. Keep it up.
MireiLovett1846 chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Where is Sweeney?

I thought for a second that Jeanne was Johanna, but then again, maybe she is...

Do continue! You're such a great writer, zrose.