Reviews for Heart Beat
ANGEL FALLEN FROM HEAVEN chapter 7 . 12/9/2010
love this story but i have to go to bed so bye

ily!

xD!
SimplyKatKat chapter 7 . 2/11/2010
i actually love this story. how edward cares and all just like a ral father was. love this so much
Pheonix Autumn chapter 7 . 1/8/2010
r u updating soon?
mommyof3boys chapter 7 . 11/14/2009
Ideas huh, well one of the tip offs to me when I thought was pregnant was my boobs being extremely sore and not fitting in my bra anymore. It was pretty much a dead give away at that point for me. Not sure I have any other ideas at the moment but you could always use that for her as a way to find out. Looking forward to the next chapter and I hope you get over your writers block. Good luck with that.
winchesterxgirl chapter 7 . 11/14/2009
bellas sister
DizneeDol chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
LOVE IT! :)
addictedtoOTH chapter 6 . 5/6/2009
Can't wait for the time where you decide when you upload again then great chapter it is interesting to see it from Edward POV to Charlie xoxox
BwithUforever chapter 6 . 5/6/2009
i really like this story..you asked in your note about switching views..i think that sometimes both povs can get a little repetitive! i do love the story and cant wait till she finds out!
addictedtoOTH chapter 5 . 5/5/2009
Damn i wish i was Bella haha. This chapter is amazing your so bloody talented so jelous hahah thanks for this i am so ecstatic i would be so pissed thought if my boyfriend knew i was pregnant before i did haha but still lol the way he thinks i still sweet Charlie xoxox
Mishelle20 chapter 5 . 5/5/2009
Great fic so far!
Kitasky123 chapter 4 . 5/4/2009
why wont he tell her that she is pregnant?
Chibi-Chanx chapter 5 . 5/4/2009
LOLZ
Kitasky123 chapter 5 . 5/4/2009
please please please update asap
Grey's Lover 4ever chapter 3 . 4/3/2009
HAHA! “I’m pregnant with another man’s child” GOOD STUFF! I laughed so hard. When is she gonna find out? Edward must be freaking out, poor Edward.
CosmicTwilight chapter 3 . 4/3/2009