Reviews for Little Secrets
kayteah312 chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
i really liked your story. i have a question if you could answer it. so this lily/oliver beach thing actually was in one of the episodes? and if so which one? please and thank you.
cali-chan chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
that is a VERY interesting concept! you know, as much as we like thinking that it was coincidence, or fate that made nose-whistle wally suddenly want to slow-dance with lilly and inadvertently push her into oliver's arms, i think it's even nicer to think that perhaps the feelings weren't quite so sudden- the seed was always there, in a way. and i loved that about this fic. also, i think you captured their characters really well (i absolutely cracked up when oliver was like "yeah, that sounds like something i'd say..." xD), so congrats for that. it's definitely one of the best fanfics i've read about the famous "loliver just went canon!" beach party. great job! :3
TheRightWrongs chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
omg that was so cute! i like how you did both sides of the story! great job! I love it!
DollEyedExistence chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Aww, that was really cute.

haha, so happy Lollie's cannon now. :D
nymphadora-era chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Now this is a nice take on the possible hidden scene with Lilly and Oliver. Very different and quite refreshing I must say. I too had thought that Lilly and Oliver could have twisted their story around, and that the way they got together wasn't really that straightforward as it seems. Love this plot. Great job.
Camy99 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
hahah this makes me laugh because I JUST (like right before ding this) posted a two-parter oneshot too XD Oh the things this epi makes us do lol.

Anywho, I quite loved this (