Reviews for Sex, Violence and Undivided Loyalty
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Great story. I love Sabbath. That is one awesome dog.
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
aw howhowhow cute

ur a genius
Dean'sBaby31312 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
aww poor puppy! sabbath trying to save the boys and hurting himself. i hope the boy will be alright, i was sad when i seen that fight on the show, but jensen and jared played that scene well.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
*Jumps up on her chair, whips out a lighter holds it over her head like at a concert.*

Why am I doing this?

Because holy crickets, girl, do you ever ROCK!

So loving Sabbath - he's the best thing to EVER come into Sam and Dean's lives.

Other than you - Kripke just needs to pass the boys over to your capable hands, seriously.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
I'm new to the Sabbath 'verse, but I really enjoyed this. Good doggy! :)

You did a great job working that episode into what you needed. Well done!
LovinJackson chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Hey there

You already know how much I not only love this fic but the verse itself. I am in love with Sabbath and you write not only the descriptions of the dog well but his thoughts as well. He is already another character I look forward to reading.

Kudos to Sabbath for biting Nick and and Dean carrying him to the motel room is cute lol I love the way the boys but especially Dean speaks to this dog *happy sigh* Now if Kripke wanted to give us a shepherd puppy instead of another brother or a skanky bitch? I'd be down with that hehe.

I love that you ended this with Dean reaching out to bridge the gap between them and I like that Sam didnt shy away from it. They have long ways to go yet but its a start and i think it will be made a tiny bit easier with Sabbath around hehe

This rocked beyond words ;) *HUGS*