Reviews for Luck of the Draw
YellowFlash67 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
That cracked me up! Poor Zidane. At least he has Bartz.
Mana Prism chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Hahaha! tsk tsk Zidane, you never change...

I love the banter between Zidane and Tidus, and the line "Did he just call us pom-poms?" had me laughing out loud xD

However, I feel that Terra wouldn't have caught the innuendo in the word "foursome", so that was sort of ooc imho. Still, great job! I had a great time reading this
Rebecca chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
LOL loved it I hope you keep it up! I was laughter my socks off every minute!
Nyx405 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I'm not a fan of zidanexterra but this is so cute and funny keep it up please!
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
LOL~!
Razer Athane chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
“Don’t make me come down there! Or do you want a footstool?” - XDXDXDXD!

“You seem like a really nice guy, but what you just said is very creepy. So I’m going to walk away now.” - LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

"Look! I have a tail! Cute!" - -pulls said tail-

Nice fic :3
Stark Maximum chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
This story was pretty alright. Especially in the beginning, I felt you kept everyone characterized well, and you kept up a good degree of conflict, and the idea of there being two shades of blue which ends up keeping Zidane from Terra was a pretty good idea.

I did have a small problem, and that's with the ending. I feel you threw characterization out for a little bit to go with a random gag at the end, with Zidane asking for a "foursome". It would've made a funny slip of the tongue, but having both Onion Knight and Terra pretty much call him creepy seemed a little...I dunno. It's really hard to explain, but I have trouble imagining Terra calling Zidane "creepy". And the line "I'm way too young to know what that means and now I wish I didn't" doesn't seem to make a whole lot of sense - he's young, so he doesn't know what it means, but now he wishes he didn't, meaning he does know what it means?

Like I said, I feel your fic started strong, has a lot of promise, but just kind of peters out at the end with a weak gag. Had Onion Knight and Terra just left, I think it would've been a bit better. But that's my opinion. I did like this fic overall, though. 4 out of 5.
Impervious Dragon chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Ahaha, poor Zidane! Onion Knight (Luneth) got here, O.K is awesome, so it doesn't seem to sad of a story LoL

Funny, I hope too see more funnies from you.
Ghost Writer no. 3 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
*laughs to the point of tears* Zidane is awesome. And cheerful Bartz is awesome, too.
Madame Wilhelmina chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Hilarious, just hilarious. Zidane was very in character and I loved the banter between him and Tidus. Just great. Go Onion Knight, huh? Great story.