Reviews for It's Harder than It Looks
cabotlove chapter 7 . 12/18/2011
I'm desperate! I know that this isn't a PM, but it's close enough, right? Please tell me how it ends, or if you were ok with it, I'd finish it for you. If not, I guess I'll have to live. *sniff sniff* thanks for writing such a good story.
~cabotlove

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
channylover9753 chapter 7 . 5/23/2011
N
Leyton Lover100 chapter 7 . 8/3/2009
This story is so funny!
Bella1601 chapter 7 . 7/22/2009
hahahahaha! I loved the EIGHTY SIX CHAPTER so much! I cant believe she called him EIGHTY SIX times! Well I love this story so please update as soon as possible!
Bella1601 chapter 6 . 7/22/2009
MAJOR OMG! I swear, I was chewing gum while I was reading this and it seriously fell out of my mouth when Sonny kissed Chad! Love this story!
b-Kaz chapter 7 . 6/27/2009
I nearly died when i saw the youtube video!

I'm from the UK and we aren't allowed on certain parts of the USA disney site! Taht includes the part with the extra episode!

Aww, chad kissed her back AND admitted it!

I wonder if chad actually did say kiss and changed it when she asked again...
Padfootasaurus chapter 3 . 6/26/2009
"Darn my need to be compassionate to everyone in the entire world." - reminds me of 'darn me and my niceness!

haha. I know that there is like 4 more chapters of this story but I NEEDED to comment on that! (:
Love-ChellyAnn chapter 7 . 6/25/2009
Der, let me guess da numberr...it's...2! JK,JK, 80, am I right? I saw that commercial for Princess Protection Program, too! I started sqealing like a maniac and my guy friend looked at me like I was insane! While I was in the supermarket, I picked up a copy of M magazine and read that firsy kiss thing about Sonny with a Chance! I swear to god, if Chad isn't Sonny's first kiss...I'll...I'll...I dunno, but I'll do SOMETHING! Ep, I can't wait!
ride2night chapter 7 . 6/25/2009
Great update.

I love awkward moments:P haha.

Can't wait for more!

~L~
SparklingPC chapter 7 . 6/25/2009
Donnie is Sonny's first kiss? NOO! BUT HURRY AND UPDATE! :D
xStarXStruckx chapter 7 . 6/25/2009
ohmigosh i'm glad you told me that! but now i'm sad :( curse the guy who takes away sonny's first kiss! heh. well, maybe chad will see it and get jealous, that'll make for a good episode!

xoxo

Ballerina-Chick

ps. i think you said the word eighty, EIGHTY times. haha...thanks ;)
0TwistedAngel0 chapter 7 . 6/25/2009
Thanks so much for the chapter! I've missed it.

I liked the Channy phonecall, and I love your author's notes.

I watched the video you told us to that Steph made and omg. Dx I'm frustrated with the writers of Sonny with a Chance. They're making us wait for ever for new episodes and when the new episodes come out there's either no channy or little channy.

i mean i loved episode 13, but chad and sonny barely talked to each other! Dx

and as for P...haha...thank you so much! i was going to count the princesses myself and i still will. but if my numbers don't match with yours i'm going to P online and typing in your number and watching a new SWAC. :D3

so thank you so much! hehe.
have-a-cookie chapter 7 . 6/25/2009
It's 80 isn't it XD

And yes, I know about the Mackenzie Falls thing...I could literally spend hours playing with the trailer creator thing...which is weird.

...

Yeah, I don't know...

But whatever, poor Sonny...but she belongs with Chad so she better spill the beans to her boyfriend, and then he'll dump her...and then she'll have Chad. So, everything will work out JUST fine D
pheonix-river chapter 6 . 6/25/2009
not ur best. and kinda hard 2 follow. but i still liked it
sonnycentral chapter 7 . 6/25/2009
Good chapter!

Yeah I heard the Channy news not too long ago, but I'm trying to be hopeful :) I have a feeling it might be an episode to make Chad jealous, such as with James, so that would be alright.

I watched P too and counted, but I ended up with 73... luckily they do a range thing, but I maybe have to try your number instead. I wish it would work now, but I'll just have to be patient until Saturday :)