Reviews for Moonrise
MusicalPhantasy chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
:D
KelseyBea chapter 8 . 9/16/2010
I really liked this! I really wish I knew what I'm guessing Jake has to say! Poor Raine! And Leah! I hope you do continue! I know what it's like to just get so distracted with life and stuff that writing can become not too important. I am there with one of my stories right now. I really do hope you update though! I can't wait to see what will happen!
Nicoluvr chapter 8 . 1/29/2010
This is one of my fave twilight fan fics!

plz update soon!

I have to share this with my friends!
shasta53 chapter 8 . 12/27/2009
Interesting. Can't wait for more.
Lexi-Wa u shuld kno mii rite chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Awesome but where is the rest you know I can NOT just read part of it! email mii da rest wen u finish, k?
obsessive360 chapter 8 . 12/8/2009
Why dose Paul always have to be the one to do that? It's his thing I guess. But Update soon.
Inspiring Cullen chapter 7 . 10/20/2009
g8 story..but speed up n update soon
p.cullen chapter 7 . 10/5/2009
hey..its a great story...pls update soon...
obsessive360 chapter 7 . 9/25/2009
WHAT! I love it and all, but WHAT!
Tamed chapter 7 . 9/25/2009
This story so far is very impressive and well written. A cautious note would be that the writer would do well to avoid repetition, it often makes for a boring read and perhaps to expand some of the interactions more. Looking forward to more posts, keep up the good work!
Noble Korhedron chapter 7 . 9/25/2009
You are CRUEL! For the love of all that's Holy, hasn't Leah suffered enough! I don't like that part, otherwise, good new Ch. B-.
VampireWolf0131 chapter 7 . 9/24/2009
Nice! Still think you should have called it Interview with a vampire...lol.
obsessive360 chapter 6 . 9/19/2009
I love it.
bundysarah chapter 6 . 9/19/2009
love it!
dan-maggs17 chapter 6 . 9/19/2009
hey i love your writing!

it shows great inmagination and excitement and it truly feels like the twilight universe ]

i can't wait to find out what comes next! keep writing!