Reviews for Liar Liar
MikaMiko chapter 22 . 10/17
Thank you so much for continuing this project despite it being 8 years in the making. When I first found this story, I practically had to contain myself from reading it all in one sitting. Your writing style is charming and witty, and I love the way you slowly and hilariously built up the plot. I look forward to reading the last chapter! This story's been a wild ride!
CROSSPEACE chapter 22 . 9/15
ONLY ONE CHAPTER LEFT?! I'm so sad... This is such an awesome fic and I love your style of writing... T_T

I feel like there's so much left to wrap up in the final chapter. Schneizel hasn't even come yet... AND WEHRE IS SUZAKU GOING WITH ASKING FOR THE RING BACK?! Does he just want to make a fresh proposal after 'the air has been cleared', or... OR...?! I don't want to say THAT!

PLEASE update soon!
Gwen chapter 22 . 9/7
Why are you teasing me? I could barely contain my impatience and before I can even grasp the nuances of this chapter you cut me off. Please update as soon as possible. As always great chapter and may your socks ever be dry and toasty and smell like bubble gum!
Flayne chapter 22 . 9/6
Well, I don't know about you, but I am pretty excited to see the next chappie :)

Especially...Schneizel is coming no? This is gonna be hilarious. And I wonder if Lulu had a change of heart? It still feels a bit fake, to be honest on Lulu's part. But hey, he's a Tsundere after all, maybe he's been gay alll along. :D

Can't wait! Just post it! Do it! Just do it! Don't let your dreams be dreams! Yesterday you said tomorrow! xDDD

Best,
flayne
Aahhh what the heck you can't leave it there! They better marry and have a happily ever after!
Ren chapter 22 . 9/3
Ps. i'm already imagining how their wedding might be like LOL

Suzaku expecting only friends and Marianne and Clovis at Lulu's side. Probably not expecting the dozen siblings and SCHNEIZEL and their father filling the seats...
Ren chapter 22 . 9/3
SUZAKU YOU'RE DEAD! If we dont get our hands on you first I bet Marianne will. You better be trying to make lelouch happy eternally, not cutting off your engagement.

But ahhh so love this. LOVE

But is CC mad/sad about Lulu loving someone other than her or about Lulu finally falling in love that their sham will no longer continue and she wont get her free pizzas anymore?

Who knowssss, except the Queen.

Thank you!
Shiranai Atsune chapter 22 . 9/3
Yey! Gino and Kallen!

Yes! They're getting back together!

ONE MORE CHAPTER LEFT! I don't know what to feel.
DjMo135 chapter 22 . 9/3
Holy shit! Only ONE MORE?! This has been a LONG ROAD XD. Gotta see the convo between Lelouch and CC cuz theres WAY more to that scene with Suzaku "secretly overhearing" their conversion!
ItStartsWithZ chapter 1 . 9/3
i cannot believe it at first when i saw your update. thank u so much for giving hope to us mere mortals that your story will be completed soon!
indexfocus chapter 22 . 9/3
You know, I started reading this maybe about 3 years ago and despite subscribing to it, was honestly surprised the first time I received a notification about it because I believed it dead.

And I know it's been a long journey but heck I didn't know it took almost 8 years?! I just don't generally leave comments but I really want to express thanks at this hell of a project.

I love the humour in it, and I still do, and with the closing of a chapter, it almost feels like something I'll lose something but great job on handling this complex story, including so many of the characters and balancing it all. And thanks for the fic
forgotmyusername chapter 22 . 9/3
I JUST ABOUT DIED WHEN SUZAKU SAID "can i have the ring back?"
why must you torture us so? /cries in corner
are we almost at the end of the tunnel? ARE WE ALMOST THERE? IS THIS WONDERFUL EMOTIONAL ROLLER COASTER OF A FANFIC ALMOST DONE?
rokudaime09 chapter 22 . 9/3
So i was thinking that the conversation between cc and lelouch is real and not acting on both sides... "the i love him"... hehehe so looking forward to next chap since these story is amazing and wonderfully written... oh i wanna see suzaku and lulu's brothers again... what would be there reaction if they attended the wedding bet it would be absolutely funny.
SlvrSoleAlchmst1 chapter 22 . 9/2
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT LELOUCH FINALLY GATHERED UP THE BALLS TO TELL CC THAT HE LOVES SUZAKU, AND THAT SHE BASICALLY... WHAT, HAS TO GET HER BUTT OUT OF THE WAY NOW? AHHHHHHHHH! *cough* Ahem. Wow. I love getting updates for your work, because I am never expecting to see them in my inbox. Always such a treat, gah! Oh man, it really hurttttsssss stilllllll that Lelouch doesn't remember his drunken confession to Suzaku. Holy heck, WHAT THE HECK IS SUZAKU GOING TO DO NEXT? HOW CAN YOU END ON A CLIFFHANGER LIKE THAT, AHHHHH?!1!

Man wow, sorry, my thoughts are really not coherent right now. I will try to gather them so I can review a bit better. I felt really bad for CC, in a way! It's so rare to see her actually show any real emotion that isn't sarcasm or love of pizza, so to see her truly hurt made me sort of sad... even though I also felt like Suzaku (just... happy as hell that Lelouch confessed again, sober). This makes her pretty tragic, and explains WHY she was actually being such a cock-blocker for so long, but also now I am kind of terrified of her? I really hope her anger doesn't make her screw this up for them!

Kallen and Gino were pretty cute. I laughed at how nervous Lelouch was to be there, and how pleased Suzaku was to just... be himself, and have Lelouch do little things like say flatly, "My hero." All the little details are adorable, so I'm glad Suzaku is in a happy place now where he's enjoying his home life and everything.

Also oh man, Shirley. Shirley really is the greatest. The whole part with her cracked me up.

Anyway, I can't believe you've been working on this for 8 whole years! Time flies. That's sort of scary. But it's also WAY IMPRESSIVE that you haven't gotten sick of or abandoned this project after all this time. Seriously only one chapter left?! AHHHHH THAT'S AMAZING; PLEASE UPDATE, YOUR HIGHNESS. *throws juice at you*
iceley11 chapter 22 . 9/2
HALLELUJIAH AN UPDATE!
Ohhhh oh wow this chapter