Reviews for Liar Liar
Vongola Princessa chapter 2 . 8/12
THE ENDING OF TBIS CHAPTER IS LERFECT I may or may not have cackled
Ragingstillness chapter 19 . 8/9
Please please please update. This is perhaps the funniest fanfic I've ever read in any fandom. I love it, you write humor like no one else.
Ragingstillness chapter 2 . 8/8
This fic was recommended by my cousin and I've got to say it has lived up wonderfully to my expectations.
architecture of destruction chapter 19 . 7/27

I LOVE THIS FIC SO MUCH OMG
Zorro chapter 16 . 7/21
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND MINUTE - MAID, do NOT have Suzaku and Lelouch end up together.

It would be much more funny if either ended up with C.C. (And pizza) for example.

PLEASE HEED MY ADVICE OH QUEEN OF MINUTE-MAID!111one
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 19 . 7/13
This is GLORIOUS. Lelouch as a swindler and Suzaki as the rich guy. It reminds me of a manga with a similar setting. Too bad Lelouch is homophobic. .. he needs to lose that soon! Suzaku has fallen! CC makes it all the more amusing! Kallen x Gino was an interesting addition! Now, what shall Lelouch do? Will Schenizel appear? Clover is pissed! XD I cannot wait to read what Suzaku's reaction would be to Lelouch being a Britannian!
Killua17 chapter 19 . 6/13
If I was Lulu I would have packed my shit, bought a plane ticket, and ran for my life.
Out of sight out of mind!
Yan801 chapter 19 . 6/7
oh joy!
i spent six hours to read all chapters and this story is hillarious! i am laughing so hard where chapter up.
thank you for updating again!
oh! sorry if my english so wrong, because it is not my native :3 *wink*
kaname-luvr chapter 19 . 5/4
OMG... This is crack. and I love it! Took me about two to three days to read it but gosh was it worth it! I hope you can update soon.
Zylette chapter 19 . 5/1
Thank you for the update!
abi the bunny chapter 17 . 4/28
haha what the hell? It's a way too much entangled web of lies and sneaky wants.
SoraSira chapter 19 . 4/23
IM SCREAMING THIS FIC IS THE MOST GORGEOUS THING IVE LAID EYES ON IN ALL THE YEARS OF MY LIFE I CANT WAIT FOR CHAPTER 20 AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVE EVERY SINGLE ELEMENT OF THE STORY THANK YOU SO MUCH HOLY FRICK
Wowza, didn't think this would ever update again! What a pleasant surprise! Such a great chapter, too. Hope to see more soon :)))
RAI chapter 19 . 4/17
Ohmygosh! This fic is sooo cute! I hope you still continue it! :D
not stalking chapter 19 . 4/16
Oh my gosh its been so long! I totally don't stalk anyone who writes CG fan fiction...I probably only checked this story once every week or 2 for a year ; I always wonder how this story will pan out - I can't help but want it to end happily ever after, but I know poor Lelouch must suffer first for that to happen. I hope you keep writing! Don't let this awesome story die!