Reviews for Liar Liar
yourlilimaxilove chapter 19 . 1/6
LMAO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Guest chapter 19 . 12/10/2016
Alive and married Marriane? Yes, please. I can just imagine the family shenanigans! Curious tho, even if Schneizel likes teasing/tormenting Lulu, does he really care? If Clovis is this protective, how much more Lulu's other siblings? But yeah thinking about it, Suzaku is in trouble~
Ren chapter 19 . 10/10/2016
Too late Lulu. Judging from ch 17, your family might already know your whereabouts. Even if Clovis won't say anything.
Ren chapter 19 . 10/10/2016
Lelouch, seriously? Your family's huge and rich. Your mother loves and spoils you. And rich. Your older brother is well-known. And rich. And you're still insistent in participating in this fiasco.

Well, that kinda? Goes for Clovis too. Not saying for them to smooch on their families. Just that Lelouch can do anything if he wants to, yet he chooses this xD not that i hate it, It's more fun this way
Muaradia chapter 18 . 10/4/2016
Lelouch and cc will end up together forced by Marianne
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
Hi, so glad you're alive :) Don't make this a yaoi for more funniez XD
Guest chapter 19 . 8/13/2016
Update pleeeeeaaaassseee :(((
i rarely ever review but this is just too good
pleeeeaseee UPDATE *grovels*
and damn that cliffhanger from the latest chapter i'm dying
mariliniu chapter 19 . 8/1/2016
When Suzaku proposed to Lelouch the song Marry You by Bruno Mars started playing in my head

I imagined Suzaku singing:
"It's a beautiful night,
We're looking for something dumb to do.
Hey baby,
I think I wanna marry you."

and I imagined Lelouch singing to Suzaku if they divorce XD
"If we wake up and you wanna break up that's cool.
No, I won't blame you;
It was fun, girl."
kiara8 chapter 19 . 7/21/2016
I hope Schneizel will make an appearance soon
nociceptor chapter 19 . 7/17/2016
So I decided to check out Liar Liar again (to check for updates and stuff) and then I checked out your profile (nope, totally not stalking) and I saw "July 6, 2016 - It has been an ETERNITY..." update and I'm so happy :D

*patiently waiting for next chapter 3 3 3* *starts reading Knight by Conscription while waiting 3 3 3*
Guest chapter 19 . 7/9/2016
I'm glad to hear you will carry on updating the story. The story is amazing so the news made me happy
Taren chapter 19 . 7/4/2016
I really like this story and I would LOOOVE for you to post chapter 20 I'm really curious!
GOT S6 chapter 19 . 7/1/2016
I love this :D I read everything in one day so thank you for making me ignore everything else in my life for 24 hours for this wonderful fic :))
I was so excited for the next chapter...until I saw the last update date.
NOOOOO! Update please? :( I'm not demanding or pressuring you or anything (take all the time you need), but I just wanna let you know,
I'LL BE RIGHT HERE WAITING FOR YOU (and the next chapter)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
..not to trash on the god reviews, and sorry for not breaking that up..as well as general typing errors.
I am not a writer. ;)
Guest chapter 19 . 3/28/2016
Minute-Maid,
Our beloved and missing queen of beverages, in the dire hope this review will help, along with the others encouraging messages for the past two years, I am sorry you find the magic is gone..and while it's selfish to wish or go as far as to try and force an update out of you, it has been two years. For the quantity (most likely large quantity, let's face it you're amazing at what you do. You hold us at the edge of our seats, you realease tension by making us laugh harder than most writers even hope to acomplish (Trust me I read a lot of books... I mean I have two bookshelves just in my room, not to mention the stacks I keep my glasses on or the ones loitering about and still I have trouble finding such a wonderful example of something that makes me laugh harder than "Pizza Hut: A Slice of Heaven." Or fanfiction writers who develop these charecters in such a nice way. Before I found you I wasn't very intrested in this slash.. but you drew me in. As consequence f course I haven't been able to find anyone else who potrays them as nicely. ;3 ) Also you may want to check back to see the original topic before continuing on. Sorry. ;) of us still waiting, cheecking up from as frequent as every day to the slightly lacking, every month. All I ask, if your still waiting on reviews to update and continue, please continue. We just don't want to spam you with five reviews from one person... and that's for the people who truely love watching you write. Those who are irritated at you may leave like... FIFTY. Or complain about them being gay before stalking your profile page to see what kind of writing you normally do (Which is good-I already mentioned one of your stories I'm attached to...and I may or may not be trying to throw "Knight by Conscription" in there too... not that you have to do anything or that I myself want to 'conscript' you into anything or force you to do anything... just.. little suggestions because you love reviews and I'm not trying to be one of those people. No names.) or complain about them not being together.. or beg...Although begging can be nice, it can also be annoying. (Yes I'm a hypocrite, as I stand before you on my knees begging for you to continue or therwise..) So yes, I ask you not only to continue..but if the magic is not there, it wouldn't be the same and no one should feel forced to do anything... so if that's not working..maybe I ask if you'd post what you have remaining on the subject and give a little summary of what you would have done with it... perhaps similar to the Tea House Comic...you know.. without forgetting a character like they did...just maybe.. I'm sorry for not reviewing before... just I didn't know I could as a guest before I started stalking your reviews... and I want to be encouraging to make up for...last year..and this year too being only the first to review...and waiting so long to do it.

-One of the any Minute-Maid soldiers, lost without a queen.