Reviews for The Better Claim
Ellae chapter 23 . 11/23
Darker, at times, than I expected, and I would've enjoyed more backstory into how Draco fell for Hermione, but a lovely story and a surprising good deal about the new school was hopefull (if, my skeptical heart must say, a bit optimistic)
Charming
CaliforniaDreamin03 chapter 10 . 4/15
Oh my god! This is such a great story! Im in chapter 1p and that ending wow! I had to cover my eyes when Draco sent that spell towards his dad! This is tooo much loo i just love it im so into it and its so late! Ahh gotta keep reading for sure. Great story great writing!
One of the best fics I've had the pleasure of reading.
AnnoyedWitch chapter 1 . 3/17
This story got brownie points as soon as I saw The Road Not Taken; it's my favourite poem.
blueness28 chapter 10 . 2/27
Great story! The examples you use of father against son in Chapter 10 are not factually accurate. Cain and Abel were brother against brother. Abraham attempted to kill Isaac on God's orders for a sacrifice, not out of his own hatred for his son (also, the angel of God stops Abraham at the last minute so Isaac is saved).

Here are some better examples of father against son: David against Absalom, Noah against his sons, and Cronus against Zeus.
Cardiaivana chapter 23 . 2/7
Aww, thank you for the believable happy ending. I enjoyed reading this so much. Xx.
Cardiaivana chapter 9 . 2/7
AAAARHH SO FAR SO EXCELLENT! I love how protective towards Hermione Draco has become. And in return Hermione is becoming affectionate towards him. Awww, lovely. More than lovely, really. Thank you for this. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Iheartbooks394 chapter 23 . 7/23/2015
And i loved it, read it all in one sitting, and other generally happy things :)
Iheartbooks394 chapter 18 . 7/23/2015
ARE. YOU. EFFING. SERIOUS. ARHHGHGHGHGHHGGHH! I REALLY DONT LIKE U RN
Iheartbooks394 chapter 15 . 7/23/2015
I love how Hermione knows and accepts that it is going to take years to get over what happened! Loving the story - or well, as much as i can with all they have gone through, so i guess appreciating the story is better? i dont know! - sorry i havent reviewed before, but couldnt stop reading long enough!
Guest chapter 23 . 5/21/2015
so cute!
4fanci chapter 5 . 10/18/2014
Wow, time travel and horocruxes! I love your plot, but sure wish Draco had acted sooner.
Guest chapter 23 . 2/1/2014
I love everything about this story, but I do feel that it was a little rushed, some parts could have been more detailled. The overall story is definitely a worthy read - you should have more reviews.
Extacy925 chapter 23 . 7/5/2013
That was beautiful nd sweet
MrsMalfoy chapter 18 . 2/12/2013
"I love you."
"I know."

Bwahahahaha i'm in love with Han Solo! And draco, while we're at it. I LOVE this fic so far! Can't tear myself away!