Reviews for The Better Claim
4fan.ci chapter 5 . 10/18/2014
Wow, time travel and horocruxes! I love your plot, but sure wish Draco had acted sooner.
Guest chapter 23 . 2/1/2014
I love everything about this story, but I do feel that it was a little rushed, some parts could have been more detailled. The overall story is definitely a worthy read - you should have more reviews.
ExTaCy925 chapter 23 . 7/5/2013
That was beautiful nd sweet
MrsMalfoy chapter 18 . 2/12/2013
"I love you."
"I know."

Bwahahahaha i'm in love with Han Solo! And draco, while we're at it. I LOVE this fic so far! Can't tear myself away!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
i have the poem in my english text
also it is one of favpoems
Summer Orchid chapter 23 . 11/24/2012
Wow! Just wow. This fic is really intense! You are really good at writing emotionally. There were some sections that got my heart rate up from anticipation. For as dark as everything got, I loved that you ended everything well. That is my favorite kind of ending.
Dawnaven chapter 23 . 6/14/2012
This story is fantastic :) I really loved reading it and all the cool things you put into this story, like the time jumps and tunnels, and the new school. :) Great job.
gemma chapter 23 . 4/4/2012
Just read this in one sitting. And I loved it! It really does deserve more reviews! X
janjan2009 chapter 13 . 3/8/2012
;)
ANGELSHRISHTI chapter 23 . 1/29/2012
hey u hve nice story
JaneA0202 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I really wish people would stop writing stories where hermione is raped... even though I hate it in this story, the rest of the story isnt bad.
InaIsinvisible chapter 15 . 8/11/2011
I really suck at reviews, but I guess I just have to

get over that. I can't believe this story has just

170 reviews. You have to read so many dimwitted storys in this ship to find a few of the really good ones because of that. U are my hero;) because I thought i have read them all and there are no good ones left.

And then I came across your stories.

Brilliant, thanks for sharing it deserves so much more feedback!

(sorry for my bad english I'm obviously not native:)
Hayster861 chapter 20 . 6/14/2011
This is by far the best story that I have read yet. I'm assuming that is long since abandoned, but I wanted you to know that it is epic. Your writing is genius, and you haven't left me with any lingering questions (up until the last chapter). Thanks for creating this and if you ever finish it, you have a loyal reader.
adorkable395 chapter 23 . 6/12/2011
Wow. This story was amazingly constructed. You're writing style is truly brilliant, and I really felt as if you had just the right amount of emotional components thrown in. I don't normally review stories unless I think I have found one that I will remember for a while, and this one has definitely made an impact. You had a great plot line, nice character development (especially between Draco and Hermione), and a good, satisfyingly, happy ending. Thanks for writing this, definitely a favorite!
janjan2009 chapter 23 . 6/5/2011
Loved the story! sorry i didnt review every chapter but I just couldnt pause to do do...:( (so it's kind of ur fault..) lol forgive me? ok thanks! yay Great story again!