Reviews for Business As Usual
koolgirlkat chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Cool
JigglyJelloWithCoconut chapter 17 . 2/12/2012
love these little one shots 3 Im gonna randomly connect the dots here and ask if that part about the "come closer, closer" kiss was from The Mummy?
Judah chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Compared against the writing level in your "Magician" story, this is amazingly bad. You've gotten much better as a writer in the past year. I won't be checking out other previous works. Passive word redundancies like "some very different" and "not even bothering to use" are story flow disruptors.

Good luck continuing to improve your writing.
Yami-no-Tamashii chapter 21 . 4/7/2011
Please continue this collection! It's very intriguing, especially the Witchcraft stories - I LOVE those, and you're writing has improved very noticeably as the chapters go on.

So, whenever you have time, don't forget to try and work on this, 'kay?

Darkie
LittleRuu chapter 21 . 9/6/2010
Hard Candy as in the movie or what? I remember my lecturer asked us to watch that movie for assignment a long time ago and I LOVE IT.

Anyway, this chapter is kinda... weird... Just like a prologue I think..? Maybe I shall wait for the next part to make a better comment. lol. xD
Goku's Daughter chapter 14 . 9/3/2010
Very creative! I like!

Goku's Daughter chapter 13 . 9/3/2010
Good ending! It gave me another idea too lmao

(I wonder if I can even remember these ideas haha)

Next chapter

Goku's Daughter chapter 12 . 9/3/2010
lol - thats all i can say so far - next chapter
Goku's Daughter chapter 11 . 9/3/2010
Man if Ichigo and Rukia ever combine powers that would be great!

Enjoyed it! Next chapter!

Goku's Daughter chapter 8 . 9/3/2010
hahah ichigo is a panties-thief!

The only suggestion I can make is some of the lemons now are starting to sound... similar but that happens. I still enjoyed it!

Goku's Daughter chapter 7 . 9/3/2010
) This gave me an idea...

Anyways good job again!

Next chapter

Goku's Daughter chapter 6 . 9/2/2010
Aw this was super cute too! I shall read more tomorrow!

Goku's Daughter chapter 5 . 9/2/2010
lmao... "Don't expect much sleep tonight." I enjoyed the lemon! good job!

GDxx
Goku's Daughter chapter 4 . 9/2/2010
/"Now it's the final round! For bragging rights and line cuts, let's have a nice, dirty fight! Go!"/

lol

Nice fight scenes!

Goku's Daughter chapter 3 . 9/2/2010
Why haven't I found this story before! Good job! XD And Isshin rocks my socks off!