Reviews for Business As Usual
koolgirlkat chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Cool
JigglyJelloWithCoconut chapter 17 . 2/12/2012
love these little one shots 3 Im gonna randomly connect the dots here and ask if that part about the "come closer, closer" kiss was from The Mummy?
Judah chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Compared against the writing level in your "Magician" story, this is amazingly bad. You've gotten much better as a writer in the past year. I won't be checking out other previous works. Passive word redundancies like "some very different" and "not even bothering to use" are story flow disruptors.

Good luck continuing to improve your writing.
Yami-no-Tamashii chapter 21 . 4/7/2011
Please continue this collection! It's very intriguing, especially the Witchcraft stories - I LOVE those, and you're writing has improved very noticeably as the chapters go on.

So, whenever you have time, don't forget to try and work on this, 'kay?

~Darkie
LittleRuu chapter 21 . 9/6/2010
Hard Candy as in the movie or what? I remember my lecturer asked us to watch that movie for assignment a long time ago and I LOVE IT.

Anyway, this chapter is kinda... weird... Just like a prologue I think..? Maybe I shall wait for the next part to make a better comment. lol. xD
Goku's Daughter chapter 14 . 9/3/2010
Very creative! I like!

Goku's Daughter chapter 13 . 9/3/2010
Good ending! It gave me another idea too lmao~

(I wonder if I can even remember these ideas haha)

Next chapter

Goku's Daughter chapter 12 . 9/3/2010
lol - thats all i can say so far - next chapter
Goku's Daughter chapter 11 . 9/3/2010
Man if Ichigo and Rukia ever combine powers that would be great!

Enjoyed it! Next chapter!

Goku's Daughter chapter 8 . 9/3/2010
hahah ichigo is a panties-thief!

The only suggestion I can make is some of the lemons now are starting to sound... similar but that happens. I still enjoyed it!

Goku's Daughter chapter 7 . 9/3/2010
) This gave me an idea...

Anyways good job again!

Next chapter

Goku's Daughter chapter 6 . 9/2/2010
Aw this was super cute too! I shall read more tomorrow!

Goku's Daughter chapter 5 . 9/2/2010
lmao... "Don't expect much sleep tonight." I enjoyed the lemon! good job!

GDxx
Goku's Daughter chapter 4 . 9/2/2010
/"Now it's the final round! For bragging rights and line cuts, let's have a nice, dirty fight! Go!"/

lol

Nice fight scenes!

Goku's Daughter chapter 3 . 9/2/2010
Why haven't I found this story before! Good job! XD And Isshin rocks my socks off!