Reviews for Story 6: Omissions
syl chapter 8 . 8/16/2013
YES, this is to totally cool! Love it.
justZiggy chapter 10 . 11/7/2012
Is it just me or is Ziva pregnant? hahaha
justZiggy chapter 7 . 11/7/2012
Liked it a lot. Still Marcus bugs me. And you got Ducky down perfectly, I bow to you master :)
justZiggy chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
Kinda thought Gibbs would be more upset. Still great work :). And will you kill Marcus. Cause i'm kinda hoping you will. haha Thanks again :)
justZiggy chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA knew Gibbs would be pissed. hahahaha
justZiggy chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
Love it. Keep them coming :9
justZiggy chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
OH come on. How could Gibbs not know? I always thought he'd give Ziva away at their wedding. Oh well. Bring on the drama :)
justZiggy chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Not that asshole again
mjg021182 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
No! Gibbs should have been at the wedding... He's gonna be disappointed that they got married without telling him, he missed it! :( Poor Gibbs.

I'm hoping Marcus is like dead or something, he's horrible. Well written character, but horrible.

Love your stories so far, I'll keep reading...

mj
BB-Caskett chapter 10 . 4/22/2009
Food poisoning? hmm... maybe a little David-DiNozzo running around would be a nice addition to my favorite couple of all time ;) Loved it! Can't wait to see what happens next with Ziva and Tony! :)
HSCharmed4Life chapter 10 . 4/21/2009
Is Ziva pregnant? I hope so. I also think we should bring jenny back from the dead. i still don't believe she is dead. I can't believe that the show has the team going back to LA basically where jenny was "Killed" only one year later. This is going to be another tear jerker season finale. Keep up the good work.
Diamond and Stars chapter 10 . 4/21/2009
aw...cute. :)

Maybe you could write about their honeymoon and how they are having fun while everyone else is working on a really confusing case so that when Tony and Ziva get back they have to catch up..alot. :)

xoxo

D&S
BellaWriterChic chapter 10 . 4/21/2009
Why do I start thinking Ziva doesn't have food poisoning? Is it just me?
LOZZEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYY chapter 10 . 4/21/2009