Reviews for Seize the Chance
JennyLovesYou chapter 14 . 4/30/2011
I really liked this story! It was awesome! They really make a cute couple! Jennifer :)
Nadia26 chapter 14 . 8/27/2010
Congratulations for such a great story!:D
Daniella Consuela chapter 14 . 8/21/2010
What are you talking about? This is a good ending to a very adorable story. I liked it. -Shrugs- As long as your readers like it. LOL! Thanks for sharing this with us. It's good to know that Chris and Stephanie are in love and are finally together and that Stephanie is finally giving Kelly or Barbie..'scuse me, a chance. Loved this. :)
TakerTakeMe chapter 14 . 8/18/2010
I'm sad to see this end but really happy that it had a happy ending. Barbie turned out to not be as stupid as I thought - ha, that'll never happen in real life lol. Ok, all jokes aside, I have to appreciate Barbie's insightfulness here. She kind of got things rolling with them admitting to each other that they love her so I can appreciate her for that.

So happy that they want to spend forever together. Great job on this story, Nina!

singingcagedbird chapter 14 . 8/17/2010
This is hands-down one of the best-written Steph/Jericho stories out there! You capture Steph's character so well, especially in light of the situation you present (divorced with kids, in love with best friend, etc.). I love a good happy story every now and then-and not only is this happy, it's incredibly well written. Great job!
Glamagirl chapter 14 . 8/17/2010
I loved this story all the way from the begining to this nice end, it was sure a journey to see how they went from a platonic friendship to this! Awww I'm so glad!

Barbie was okay here, lol, that's a new one to me but I can dig it, after all she's the one that made Steph go to Chris and open up about what she was feeling. Obviously he felt the same so that made it all the better (not that he wouldn't love her)

It was a great ending to a great story :)
CULater chapter 14 . 8/17/2010
So they're smoothly transitioning into a life together? thats as good an ending as I would have written. And whoa on insightful Barbie Blank. I guess once in awhile something hits her head and sticks.

I kinda like this ending, its not happily ever after but its real and Chris and Steph are figuring their own way out.
dodjet chapter 14 . 8/17/2010
You know how I hate to see any of your stories end but I did love this ending. And who knew Barbie had a brain? O_O lol Seriously, she came off pretty well at the end of this story. At least she did set off the "I love you" confessions from Stephanie and then Chris. And that was so true at the end, sometimes it's better to just let things happen in their own time and way. Great update/ending!
Jodi chapter 14 . 8/17/2010
Umm, why don't you like this chapter? Because you're crazy? I think that must be it. I really liked it and I even liked K2 in this (but never in real life, god no ;-) ) because she was so happy that Chris and Steph got together and I adored the I love Yous they were awww. But my favourite part was the romantic things Chris did for Stephanie I literally awwwww'd at that part because he would so do that.

I loved this story from start to finish, and I think you made an excellent job of those disgusting pictures I like this version of tales way more than what happened between them.

So thanks so much for writing greatness.
Nadia26 chapter 13 . 6/16/2010
What a romantic chapter!I almost cried at some parts!:)Such a great work!:)))
Daniella Consuela chapter 13 . 6/9/2010
Cousin? Yes! I'm so glad. This chapter was just the icing on the cake. It was perfect. I got to say I love how Chris had been there for Kelly/Barbie/Whatever..and his explanations about everything was great. If only they were real. I actually looked at pictures of those two partying not to long ago..it's weird..and then I read this story and this chapter. Thanks for all that. Can't wait to see how the family thing goes..or the future or whatever you decide to post. Nice job. :)
wrasslinlvr20 chapter 13 . 6/8/2010
WAIT! WOAH! Chris and Kelly are cousins? Ahhh, I love it! You had everybody on their toes with this! lol!Heeee! All is right with the world! lol! Anywhooo this was a great chapter, they both weren't on the same page. He thought she wasn't ready, and she thought he was with Barbie lol those two are just too cute. Now they're going to go on a date. Can't wait for the next update! :D
TakerTakeMe chapter 13 . 6/6/2010
This SO makes up for the way the last chapter ended! I was disappointed in the way she ran but she had her reasons, and now all of this! He likes her! I'm like jumping for joy here! I'm glad no one is in this room watching me read because I was just doing one of those silent screams and doing a fist pump in the air lol. Yes, I'm weird.

This might just be one of my favorite chapters of this story. It makes me so happy that things are coming together and they want the same thing.

Thank you for this chapter!

TakerTakeMe chapter 12 . 6/6/2010
Sometimes I want to smack Stephanie. Why did she run? Everything was perfect...like beyond perfect, and she runs away? Now he might think she doesn't like him that way. Maybe their whole relationship will be screwed up now.

I don't want to believe that Barbie is anything more than a friend to Chris. I know she's the whole reason Stephanie ran but what if she's just his friend? I guess I'll find out if I keep reading.

I must read on! I have to see where this goes!

Glamagirl chapter 13 . 6/3/2010
It's so sad to see this story is coming to an end, but on the other hand I'm glad the Barbie missunderstanding is out of the way once and for all. Chris thought she knew Barbie was family and that's why he didn't pick up her little remarks about the girl, if he would know that she didn't know, then he would totally know that she was jealous!

If I didn't love Chris before I would have started when he showed at her door to apologize, he seemed really sorry, not because he kissed her but because her reaction made him think it was too soon. For a moment it was almost funny because neither of them were in the same page, but now that they are I can't wait for next chapter! That kiss, precious! They are cute together. Ah, you know this is one of my favorite stories so you know I love everything about it xD