Reviews for Summer Delights
Ship-Seeking-Shippers chapter 5 . 6/6/2015
AHHHHHHHH THIS IS PERFECT AHHHHHHH
Oo InuHanyou oO chapter 11 . 2/17/2013
i absolutely LOVED this story! and i absolutely HAD to finish it in one day!
Oo InuHanyou oO chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
well that escalated quickly XD love it so far
animiction chapter 11 . 9/16/2012
Amazing story! I really liked it.
Keep writing InuKag fics, you've got nice plots in your head.
Yasha-Lover93 chapter 11 . 7/4/2012
loved it ! omg didnt stop reading til i was finished ! lol i dont care if kagome was out there or not lol her in that role was different and i liked it lol ... nd i loved it how inuyasha came to the rescue and saved kagome from naraku lol ... nd his excuse to go home pfft wus lol ) awesome story
Breeluv chapter 11 . 3/9/2012
I loved this story so much I mean it was just amazing! At first I just knew when I read about naraku that something was off I mean its naraku how could he not be trouble? Anyway I just wanted to know how much I loved this story and frankly im glad kikyo's story wasnt bought and im glad they can start a life together also Inukag forever!~Breeluv
MixedResults chapter 11 . 3/1/2012
WOW ! This story was unfuckingbelievable ! Ive always thought that only the great stories had more than 100k reviews but you proved me wrong :) I'm so mad that it has less than 100 reviews ! It's a great story ! Going straight to favorites :D
jwong104 chapter 11 . 7/16/2011
Best story ever! I am so in love with this story. It makes me want to go to camp and get with a hot counselor at camp:) lol
cj chapter 11 . 5/7/2011
realllyy goood!
Jasmeeno chapter 11 . 3/22/2011
Well-written, butterfly-inducing, smile-making, tingling-skin material! Awesome job.
Diamond369 chapter 11 . 1/30/2011
OMG SUCH AN AWESOME STORY! Loved it :D
Kinky-Hoe chapter 11 . 1/1/2011
What a great story! And you're the author of Finding Home, too. I loved that story just as much.

I absolutely loved Kagome's character. I think you portrayed in a very realistic way. The way she reacted about the abuse was a lot mature. And Inuyasha? He almost sounds older than 20! Which is just as good. If only the real guys could be that mature at 20, lol.

Also, I find it relieving that in the end Kagome and Sango are okay but not Kagome and Ayame. At least the ending doesn't look like some sort of a fairytale. More realism. Thank you.

This is going straight to my favorites. Awesome job!
Sammie-Wammie chapter 11 . 10/31/2010
That was so cute! I loved it!
Miss Saigon11 chapter 11 . 8/2/2010
Read this all in one day because it was too damn interesting to stop. I loved this, I just absolutely loved this. It was a great read and well written.

I thought that the plot line was interesting and it reminded me a whole lot of Bridget's side in the book The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. Even Bridget and Kagome's nicknames are similar.

I loved the ending. I loved how Kagome and Inuyasha just flaunted their relationship and didn't give a damn what people thought.

But I must say that I kinda saw the whole thing with Naraku showing up and Kikyou revealing all comming. And I kinda wished that Naraku would've been exposed.

But it hardly matters right now because I loved this so much. And I'm favoriting it.

Blessings!

Miss Saigon11
kirafish chapter 11 . 6/29/2010
Holy moly! This was a really great story. I loved your characterization of Kagome and Inuyasha so much, and you did a really good job developing their relationship. It didn't feel like it was rushed or dragging, so good job! And yay for a happy ending! I just spent 2-3 hours reading this when I have two essays due tomorrow and I don't regret it! (yet...the regret might kick in tomorrow)