Reviews for Fracture
Greenhemoglobin chapter 9 . 11/9/2009
ah is it over it can't be over ?
Adi Sagestar chapter 9 . 10/3/2009
This is just too awesome. Please update soon.
SilkJupiter chapter 9 . 8/6/2009
Aw gez Daniel ): did he? Oh man I need to know! Why did you left it at a cliffhanger? You're making me suffer!
Temeti chapter 9 . 7/7/2009
wow. dont leave it there! so good!

more?

please?

cheers
megumisakura chapter 9 . 7/5/2009
update soon,please!
Viviane Renard chapter 9 . 7/5/2009
Wow, Dan really did a number on that alien...and I think it just brutalized his brain as well. XD I can't wait to see what happens next!
ArmoredSoul chapter 9 . 7/5/2009
O.O

Dan?
demonlifehealer chapter 9 . 7/4/2009
Holy crap! Did Daniel die? Oh poor Walter! I wanted the two of them to be together! Please update soon!
limepickles chapter 8 . 6/10/2009
I love this! What a great idea - instead of trying to nicen up Rorschach to Dan's level... bring Dan down to Rorschach's crazy level. It seems in-character that the more normal Dan would just fall harder and end up even more unstable, scary, and dangerous than Rorschach if he tried to take the same road.
demonlifehealer chapter 8 . 5/23/2009
That hug was so beautiful!And what did he mean by Daniel's a tiger? I really do love how those two work together! Please update soon!
Kairan1979 chapter 8 . 5/10/2009
Great breakout scene. Nite Owl burning the jail is very in character.
Temeti chapter 8 . 5/10/2009
definatley a different direction

nice

cheers
SilkJupiter chapter 8 . 5/10/2009
Wow this has been a good read, Dan calling Rorschach "Rory" seems a bit weird but since this isn't the Dan we know and love I can't really say it's OOC.

Still I love this fic and I am always checking to see if it updates :D.
Viviane Renard chapter 8 . 5/10/2009
As they get closer to fighting the man pulling all the strings, I get more nervous for them...it really will be tough, as they acknowledge.

Oh, and maybe I'm just obtuse, but I didn't know what Rorschach's line of "Thought Daniel was tiger, not owl" was referring to. All I can think of is Blake's poem, "Tiger tiger burning bright, in the forest of the night," and although it's a shaky remembrance I can't really apply that poem in the context of Rorschach's sentence.

Can't wait to see what happens next!
bena28 chapter 8 . 5/9/2009
love it better then i hoped i can't wait to read the next chapter your story is getting to be better then the movie!