Reviews for Fracture
Blacksteel1 chapter 8 . 5/9/2009
I had long hoped for a psycho Nite Owl fic, and this is a gem.

Thanks for writing this, and I hope you write more of it!
ArmoredSoul chapter 8 . 5/9/2009
Aw~!

Male bonding between psychopaths makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
Riot-Angel chapter 8 . 5/9/2009
Great !I also vote for them to be a couple;)
Lilsi chapter 8 . 5/9/2009
Another great chapter, i love how this story is coming along! I'm enjoying how you are writing your version of Daniel too, such a great character. Looking forward to the next chapter, keep it up this is great! :D
Viviane Renard chapter 7 . 5/8/2009
Oh snap, I have a feeling a lot of blood will spill in the next chapter. I can't wait for an update! XD
bena28 chapter 7 . 5/5/2009
love it i hope you update soon i can't wait to read about want happens! are night owl 2 and Rorschach a couple or just friend either way it's a great fic! i vote for them to be a couple,love slash!
WingedPig chapter 7 . 4/30/2009
WELL HAY THAR. Gorgeous chapter, m'friend, thanks for updating!

There's no problem being dialogue heavy when the dialogue is so ! Norly, I love the shrink going "and does he teach you?" like Dan's gonna go LOL YEA BUTTSEX ALL THE TIME and Dan just slamming him down with his own slanted logic. And the "metal like music? it's satanic, you know," and Dan's "lol wut. Metal like iron, stupid."

Nelly is fabulous and wish I could go shoe shopping with him. XD

Thanks for updating!
Personel Change chapter 7 . 4/30/2009
D8

GOD! More please!
demonlifehealer chapter 7 . 4/29/2009
Wonderful chapter! I loved this in fact there is a book I seriously recommend. It's called the Philosophy of watchmen (seriously it's a real book) I loved all the thinking in this and I can't wait to see the next chapter! Please update soon!
ArmoredSoul chapter 7 . 4/29/2009
Did he-?

OMG, did Daniel just pull a BAMF moment out of his pants and threaten the therapist with a pencil?
al3n3a chapter 7 . 4/29/2009
I liked your exploration of Dan's psyche, you did a great job outlining his thought processes and his view of the world. Thanks for another awesome chapter!
Kairan1979 chapter 7 . 4/29/2009
Great chapter. I liked both the sesions with and the parts about rescuing team.
Lilsi chapter 7 . 4/28/2009
Great chapter i love how this is coming along :D keep it up can't wait to read more!
Temeti chapter 7 . 4/28/2009