Reviews for Fracture
vero chapter 6 . 4/21/2009
awesome! update soon
Temeti chapter 6 . 4/19/2009
nice

love the changes. they fit well.

cheers
al3n3a chapter 5 . 4/18/2009
I love this story. The idea wasn't something that had occurred to me before and I like how you've dealt with it. I'm looking forward to seeing more! Thank you for sharing!
ArmoredSoul chapter 6 . 4/18/2009
And now the retired crew is rolling in on this.

Brilliant.

X3
Viviane Renard chapter 6 . 4/18/2009
I like the sentence: "He had no faith in God or men. But he knew Rorschach, and he knew he was coming." For anyone else, that would be a terrifying thought, but for Daniel it's hopeful. XD Things are going to get really exciting soon, I can tell! Can't wait to see an update!
demonlifehealer chapter 6 . 4/17/2009
Lol, Now this chapter was cute! Plus I'm rooting for Daniel! Go Daniel! Kill those prisoners with your handcuffs! Snap those necks! Woot! I want to see more walter soon and I always love the Rolf/Nelly fluff, please update soon! This was a great chapter!
Kairan1979 chapter 6 . 4/17/2009
As I suspected! Hooded Justice, Captain Metropolis and Silk Spectre II back in action!

Please update!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 6 . 4/17/2009
interesting.
WingedPig chapter 5 . 4/15/2009
Goodness gracious I love this story. Daniel's character is still there, but manipulated skillfully. Most would take the Roche trauma as an excuse to have two Rorschach characters. You made them both disturbed, but Daniel was still recognizable. Very deft, very lovely.

If I may ask a shamelessly inane question: any move for this to turn slashy? The shrink had a very valid point. I love the pairing so much I'd love for this story to go that direction, but it's so fabulous I won't mind if it doesn't.

Much love!

~Piggy
demonlifehealer chapter 5 . 4/15/2009
AWSOME! This is so cool! SO they haven't done anything yet remotely sexual..hmm...the psychologist might have a point..lol, still I loved how Rory was so in control of this! He;s freeing his lover! Yes! Please update soon!
Temeti chapter 5 . 4/14/2009
very nice

i like this version and how u've adapted the plot and characters.

awsome

cheers!
Trematode chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
I've got a nit pick. Rorschach didn't begin speaking in broken sentences till after Blair Roche died. Otherwise, good.
Viviane Renard chapter 5 . 4/12/2009
Wow, I didn't see that twist coming! Now Rorschach's going to try to rescue Daniel from prison...I hope he's able to. He's got the determination; now let's hope he knows how to pilot Archie well enough. XD I like Daniel's talk with the psychiatrist, it really lets the reader see a little deeper into Dan's damaged psyche. I can't wait for an update!
ArmoredSoul chapter 5 . 4/12/2009
M!

Wonderful twist I can't help but coo over.

The whole thing with Nite Owl having been captured, bur Rorschach slipping through and going to save his partner...

This is going to be AWESOME.
Kairan1979 chapter 5 . 4/12/2009
So Rorschach wasn't captured! And he is going to save Daniel! What a nice surprise! I wonder what is happening in the other part of town, and what is Laurie, HJ and CM thinking about Owl's capture.
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »