Reviews for Fracture
PurpleMoon3 chapter 4 . 4/11/2009
Very nice.
demonlifehealer chapter 4 . 4/11/2009
Let me just say that I love this! It is just so cute that night owl calls Walyer Rory! That's just adorable plus the idea of Rory actually being the sane and stable one of the two is really intruging! Please update soon, I love the prison scene and those guys better pray that they don't hit on dan (because you know dan is kinda a scared coward without his mask) Love this so please update soon!
Viviane Renard chapter 4 . 4/9/2009
Well, that rescue mission...almost worked. XD Since Nite Owl's now going to be -in- the prison with Rorschach, I'm wondering if anyone's going to come help rescue them from the outside (since Laurie never really was too excited about the idea anyways, and only did it in the movie/comic because of Daniel)...or if they're going to be on their own for this one.

Can't wait to see what happens next!
ArmoredSoul chapter 4 . 4/9/2009
CRAP.

*head/desk*

Now it's two of them in the slammer...
February chapter 4 . 4/8/2009
I am really enjoying this series.

I find your Dan to be such a believable rendition of that character- I really do believe that this is how he would deal with the kind of epiphany of the Roche case. I really think you've drawn him perfectly here- with all that sort of edgy darkness, but at the same time fundamentally different from say, what happened to Rorschach as a result of that case- he's still Dan, with Dan's proactive sort of glee or sweetness beneath the violence and paranoia and disillusionment. Its disturbing and so believable. Congratulations! I'm really excited to see where this goes.
megumisakura chapter 3 . 4/7/2009
good chapter,update soon,please!
celticfox chapter 3 . 4/7/2009
I love these twisted AUs. It's a brilliant idea.
Kairan1979 chapter 3 . 4/7/2009
Hooded Justice and Captain Metropolis saving Laurie? Didn't see it coming. I wonder what did they think about Rorschach and Nite Owl II and can they cahng Laurie's harsh opinion.

I'm not surprised to see Rorschach ignoring Daniel. He always was a loner.
quantuminferno chapter 3 . 4/7/2009
I was wondering who was going to save Laurie. Totally wasn't expecting that, but I was OMG you're going to include HJ and CM! Yay!

I'm kind of mad at Rorschach for not staying with Daniel, even though I would like to see how this new Daniel will react to Ror's imprisonment.

great job!
Viviane Renard chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
Haha, this is so funny...(here's the set up) I've reviewed to your other Spiderman fanfics; (here's the punchline) it just seems like every series I really get into, here you are, writing an amazing story for it. Well, okay, I find that to be a funny and pleasant surprise. XD What I'm trying to say is that I find it to be a great thing that you're now writing Watchman fanfics.

Now that I've said some rather alienating things, I'd just like to say I'm enjoying where this story is going. Rorschach's always the messed up one, so I like your new angle of showing how Daniel could have been affected if -he- had gone through the trying hardships Rorschach went through in the comics. I can't wait to see where this bizarre relationship takes them and the plot!
ArmoredSoul chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
I like this version of Nite Owl that you've created.

He's darker, harsher, all that less naive, but just as interesting and smart.

You've really twisted him good.
Antimatterannihilation chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
i love HJ and CM awesome chap
megumisakura chapter 2 . 4/2/2009
update soon,please!
Wol Lo chapter 2 . 4/2/2009
Rory...cute nickname, I dare say. ;)
Antimatterannihilation chapter 2 . 4/2/2009
this is pretty good so far!
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »