Reviews for Fracture
Kairan1979 chapter 2 . 4/2/2009
Good insight on Dan's reaction.

Laurie blaming Rorschach for changes in Nite Owl is predicable. I wonder where is she going to live after leaving Jon?
quantuminferno chapter 2 . 4/2/2009
this broken Daniel really is something. It's so... him and not, and I can't even explain myself this fic is so good.

I hope Daniel finds something, and Laurie's POV on Daniel was a great insight to how much he has changed.

brilliant.
FacetiousDruid chapter 2 . 4/1/2009
Great chapter! XD I loved both of their reactions to the girls murder from the new perspectives.
FacetiousDruid chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
I really like it so far and hope you keep going.
Altariel-Jaina chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Is it bad of me to find this Dan sexier than the real one? Though definitely more unrealistic, he's more dangerous, more broken and more fun, and definitely darker and sexier. Yes
Lightshade chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
This is an interesting idea to be sure, but it could use a little fine tuning. Also, be sure to check that the characters stay in character at all times, as both seem slightly OOC.
megumisakura chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
update soon,please!
nobody in particular chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Huh? Just... Hurm. :/ It sounds rushed, and extremely unlikely. Plus, while Rorschach may not hold back, he isn't exactly a sadist, and wouldn't approve of sodomizing people, of all things. Not with his aversion to all things remotely sexual.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
It was really great idea? I guess Blaire Roche case could crack even the idealist like Nite Owl II.

Please, update!
quantuminferno chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
why has no one had this idea before? It's freaking brilliant. And poor Danny, going a little crazy... sodomized? Ouch. Crazy.

I'm officially obsessed with this story now.
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5