Reviews for Misunderstandings Make The World Go Round
riksza chapter 9 . 8/30/2012
Lenalee was truly glorious. Laughing Allen in the face, epic.
Also, it was a nice touch that you included both Yullen and AreKan in here. I mean, they both men, they both can manage to be dominant and they both deserve it.
But yeah, Lenalee. She almost stole this story.
traciss chapter 9 . 7/13/2012
I loved the whole story
Rc-64 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
This was really great, you should write more like this, but with even more Arekan :D
yaoisthegame chapter 9 . 12/18/2011
...wow,nice...love the ending...
Uniasus chapter 6 . 8/1/2011
I freaking love Lenalee with all of my heart for laughing at Allen.
nekolin chapter 9 . 4/23/2011
squeeeeeal! fuch a fluffylemon 3 teensy bit of misunderstanding, that leads to much lovin.
matchynishi chapter 9 . 3/13/2011
i loved this so much! enjoyed reading the interaction. :)
RuneRenXD chapter 9 . 2/17/2011
I like how they worked out their misunderstanding.

and it was a pleasure to read (##)

Great Job!
Kaidious chapter 9 . 6/22/2010
Interesting haha. Wow impressive you wrote all in a week Nice story D
Clow Angel chapter 9 . 2/1/2010
That was yummy. xD Extremely yummy. Oh god, it was drool-worthy. Thank you for writing AreKan moments. I realy like AreKan. Of course I enjoy Yullen too, but a Seme!Allen is just sexy. *grin*
Silver Phoenix7 chapter 9 . 1/11/2010
well that was lemony and interesting. i liked it and you didn't try to overdo the lemons which i was happy about. even i have that issue and don't know how to fix it. oh well. great story.
TrulyShadowKissed chapter 9 . 11/14/2009
I really liked this story. And I give you major props for finishing it in such a short time.
Deathless Wraith chapter 9 . 9/27/2009
I loved this fic! The characterization was good, and of course their relationship evolves out of a fight...it was fun watching it change
CherFleur chapter 9 . 8/20/2009
Oh, how I enjoy my random pointless smut. Lol.
Alex Prosper chapter 9 . 8/18/2009
What a humorous fic, though slightly OOC at times. Very slight. Loved how it ended; it's sweet and funny.

And this last smutty scene was the hottest. Love it when Allen bottoms from the top (wink).