Reviews for True Love
Sakura Trees chapter 7 . 10/1/2013
Omg! Please finish this story! I love it
Jaded Baby Blues chapter 7 . 8/19/2012
Okay, you got me hooked on this! The story is really engaging and I like your Enishi! Update soon!
salmonbutter chapter 7 . 1/26/2010
OMG

PLEASE PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE PLEASE

keep writing this story! DX ITS REALLY GOOD, I DIDN'T WANT IT TO STOP ;-; Please keep writing! This is an amazing story and one of the only good Yukishiro Enishi storys. :'( Please keep going?

-Kiwi
FallenAngelItachi chapter 7 . 6/18/2009
That was really interesting, I literally couldn't stop reading. Your OCs are very interesting and realistic, Enishi's change is depicted nicely and the story is rather interesting.

Of course by the looks of it you haven't updated in 2 years and apparently it is rewritten. So how did I ome across this fic? Well, I was researching because I wanted to write a fic about him, too and found this on page... 66 or something. It was really great, and it is good refrence material ;P Just joking!
nerisapinkstar chapter 7 . 12/29/2008
Hi!~

I LOVED to DEATH your Enishi fic! :D

This is one of the kind of stories I pictured for him. Besides, how you describe he's personality, behaviour and reactions suit him very well in the story. Also I like Yumiko for him, and the little ones, Rin and Ran are such sweeties! x3

Hope you can continue with the story. I have an anxiety to know how it ends! :3

Btw, de gozaru means "I am" depending on the person Kenshin refers to (second or third person).
Magby chapter 7 . 12/20/2007
I REALLY LIKE THIS STORY!

dont go like the one I was reading that fled more than a year ago.

there arent that many Rurouni Kenshin Fics anymore let alone about Enishi and yours is very well written.
Red Kite of Edo chapter 7 . 9/27/2007
An interesting story; the character that you have developed for Enishi is a bit more pensive/complacent then is normally portrayed. I do hope that you won't turn him into a softy. Enishi should always have a bad ass aspect to his personality. Also, I think that the story would benefit from a scene or two with Enishi and the children interacting in a way that wasn't sweet and sappy. Surely Enishi doesn't know anything about raising children. Therefore it seems logical that there would be quite a few misunderstandings and odd moments. Besides, all children at some point in time are obnoxious, annoying or just plain exasperating. I think that showing Enishi struggling with dealing with Rin and Ran would be an excellent way to show how his character is transforming post-Jinchuu. I will be waiting for a new chapter!
JadeGoddess chapter 7 . 7/8/2007
I'm guessing Yahiko will go running to Kenshin to tell him
Shisoukengo chapter 7 . 7/7/2007
Another good chapter Ayame-chan, though I had sort of forgotten where exactly the last chapter left off. The touching moments between Enishi and Yumiko are very in character for those two, certainly not overly mushy. It looks like everybody's coming down on him though, hope Enishi can pull through it.
JadeGoddess chapter 6 . 10/13/2006
so saitou is going to get enishi to help him catch youji which will bring yumiko into this
Shisoukengo chapter 6 . 10/13/2006
Great update, I'm looking forward to the next one. The heat's really turning up now, as everything is coming together nicely.
JadeGoddess chapter 5 . 9/4/2006
well fate has intervened to make them connected somehow otherwise he wouldn't have gone to live with her in the first place
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
good fic
Shisoukengo chapter 5 . 9/1/2006
Surprising revelation on who the father of the children were. Of course I expected for her to tell Enishi soon, but to find out that the father of the children was the same man who lead a rival crime syndicate in Shanghai, I did not expect. As for grammatical/spelling errors, there were only a few here and there, but they were small and easily fixable. I await to see how this all is gonna play out now, especially with the arrival of not only Yumiko's sister (which it's convenient she would just appear out of nowhere at such a time) and Youji the children's father.
JadeGoddess chapter 4 . 8/28/2006
I remember reading this story a while ago and I am glad you are tackling it again, can't wait for more!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »