Reviews for BloodLust
Culebra del Sol chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
...Well, it's an enjoyable read, yet I cannot think think of anything to say about why it's enjoyable, or what could be improved on it.

It's just... enjoyable.
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I never thought M-rated fics could be written so beautifully before. That is, before I read this fic. I loved it! Great job.
Miss murder chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Masterpiece.
psychobubbles chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
omg this is...

*drool*

love it
CooWings chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
This is so very different, but very nicely written. I loved it. Never before I read a YohXAnna fic where things got so...dark. Anyway, keep writing! :D
mind your own buissness chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
what the hell were you thinking

that's the most angst thing i've ever read!

good job and nice lust!
Scarf-san chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
beautifully written.

oh wow...that was so...i really don't know what to say xD

so, i'm just wondering...did Yoh die? O_o haha, i want to know so bad.

anyway, great job! i enjoyed reading it very much.
lonelyangelblu chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
...uhmm.. can i ask?

Did YOH.. died?

well nc fan fic..i like it..
maye chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
o ayan as promised eto na yung mga nakita ko na medyo hindi tama.

last paragraph dun sa 'he wants her to feed of his blood' yung blood human. blood human ba talaga yun o human blood?

10th paragraph sa 'unknowingly pushing him to the brink of sanity'yung 8th sentence yata di ko sure paki check na lang basta yung ever fiber, hindi ba every fiber yun?

tapos 14th paragraph under din nun, yung 5th sentence yung 'if her ear'

yun lang naman.

ay! ay! ay! congrats nga pala sa unang fic mo na m yung rating.
FruitySmell chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Whoa. Very nice story you got here. I love how you made the M scene so detailed. So for the ending, I'm guessing that you let the readers decide on what happened to Yoh?
maye chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
maganda sya naintindihan ko naman kahit wala akong idea kung tungkol saan yung shaman king. well yun nga lang sabi ko sayo dati may mga konting kelangan ayusin pero mayos naman. ayan pang 5th na ko na nagreview siguro naman babasahin mo na to di ba? sabi ko pa naman mag rereview lang ako pag meron nang 5 na nag review, nako ako pala yung pang 5th. sorry medyo wala yatang sense. sa susunod nalang ulit.
NinjaNinja X chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
wow just wow this is awsome kept going man
dacxnana chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
well. pano aquo mgrereview kung asa harap kta. within your reach. pwedeng pwede sapakin at bawiin lhat ng pnahiram at pnsave. hhehe.

well, the "i trust you enough" part. nothing new to me. promise. hehe. grbe ln. ab english aquo pro k nosebleed un grammar. LOVE IT. professional fan fic writer na tlga good job. hmm, nu pba. i super love the last three paragraphs. SUPER,the mirror containing the mysteries of that night. how i wish a mirror could talk)

sana ln db? d pnhrapan un mga reader mg-imagine. try mo gmwa ng LEMON JUICE WITH A SHOT OF BLOWJOB(drink un aa combination of vodka , bailey's and kalua not sure with the spelling)

ayan ang haba na . salamat pla sa pagbangit sa name ko,haha)

mabuhay ang LEMON. LEMON. LEMON. DAYAP. DAYAP. PAYAD.
Mystic Mizu chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
*CLAP! CLAP!* finally! haha! just kidding.. love it as usual. can't wait for the update..
Lady.Zayriah chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
OMJ! That was totally amazing! Really, really well done! So full of emotion! Is Yoh dead though? Or did he just fall unconscious? That seems to be the only part that confused me...

Other than that... Amazing!